• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY area Herf

It was nice seeing you Rob but not Dave :whistling: :laugh: ...........

Driiiiinkkk...

Camel%2Btoe.jpg

Mike...Thanks for hosting Rob, myself and my buddies on Sunday.  You've got a great lounge.  Any locals in the area should check out Central Cigar Lounge if you are in the area.  Had a great time.  Appreciate your fine hospitality and look forward to visiting you again.  

emoshun said:
So is this week a go for SoCal?

Are you heading down here? If so let me know so that you don't have to pay for the shipping of the Illusione! They should be here today.

whylieineedacigar said:
It was nice seeing you Rob but not Dave :whistling: :laugh: ...........

Driiiiinkkk...

Camel%2Btoe.jpg

Hahahaha!

Fantastic!

-Rob

PS.  Not so much camel toe in curling...   :angry:

whylieineedacigar said:
Curling sucks :laugh:

Blasphemy!
You drink til it's good!

-Rob

PS. What's going on Thursday?  :whistling:

I'm outside the door...
Let me in!
:p

On The local news Central Ave is their footage of messed up barely plowed roads.

-Rob

Ha! I couldn't even get to work today. I'm about to light up some weird cigar called "El Rey Del Mundo".. Have you had these before? :D Going to wash it down with some Ron Zacapa....

Michael, you don't want to smoke that crap. I'll save you the aggravation -  send it to me.  :whistling:

whylieineedacigar said:
Ha! I couldn't even get to work today. I'm about to light up some weird cigar called "El Rey Del Mundo".. Have you had these before? :D Going to wash it down with some Ron Zacapa....

Light this! said:

Michael, you don't want to smoke that crap. I'll save you the aggravation -  send it to me.  :whistling:

Aaaaaaaah, too late Kris! I already started! I'll make sure I steal another one from Rob's bag next time I see him, I'm sure he won't even notice it

Tall Paul said:
Mike are you coming to the QSH?

The guys convinced me to come over, they told me that even if there aren't any more available tickets that I could still come. So I'm planing on it, it would be awesome to get to meet you guys in person. Had a great time with David and Rob the other day. Bring that domino table you built and let's kick some butt!

whylieineedacigar said:
Mike are you coming to the QSH?

The guys convinced me to come over, they told me that even if there aren't any more available tickets that I could still come. So I'm planing on it, it would be awesome to get to meet you guys in person. Had a great time with David and Rob the other day. Bring that domino table you built and let's kick some butt!
Just make sure you sign up with Charlie but at this point you won't get a goodie bag just food I believe.
It's a great time!