• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY area Herf

cant do the 5th but any day after is a go.

If it's a fizzle you should come up for homemade Bratwurst Wednseday.

OK is this thing on or are you guys bailing again?

tone-ny said:
OK is this thing on or are you guys bailing again?
squirt.jpg

whylieineedacigar said:
Gentlemen, this is an open invitation to join me at a cigar lounge located on Central ave in Yonkers, NY. Because I'm a member, you don't have to worry about paying any cutting fees or opening bottle fees (yes, you could bring your own liquor). I usually go there on the weekends and some times weekdays if I'm not too busy. I have access to the place 24/7. If interested just shoot me a PM.

Edited: I'm no longer a member.
SDQteeW.gif

grateful1 said:

Gentlemen, this is an open invitation to join me at a cigar lounge located on Central ave in Yonkers, NY. Because I'm a member, you don't have to worry about paying any cutting fees or opening bottle fees (yes, you could bring your own liquor). I usually go there on the weekends and some times weekdays if I'm not too busy. I have access to the place 24/7. If interested just shoot me a PM.

SDQteeW.gif

url.jpg

whylieineedacigar said:

SDQteeW.gif

url.jpg

animal-photobombs-5.jpg

Seems no one is available, I guess this is the end of this thread see you at QSH.