• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY area Herf

ironpeddler said:
Maybe smoke on my roof after grabbing some lunch?

-Rob

I thought only kids did that when hiding from their parents while they smoked weed...and ate afterwards  :laugh:
Haha!

Michael, maybe 12:30...

-Rob

ironpeddler said:

Maybe smoke on my roof after grabbing some lunch?

-Rob

I thought only kids did that when hiding from their parents while they smoked weed...and ate afterwards  :laugh:

You aint lying!!  Used to cut school, get high, and order chinese food.  I remember telling them "tell the delivery man to go up to the roof" :laugh:

Los,

You coming up?
Gotta give my building's security guard plenty of notice!  :p

-Rob

No thanks, sir

Working tomorrow until 2 and then taking my girls shopping

Sorry Rob...busy with kid's Easter activities and LAX practice later. Appreciate the invite though. Wish I could join you.

~d

rob300c said:
Los,

You coming up?
Gotta give my building's security guard plenty of notice!   :p

-Rob

thechenman said:
Sorry Rob...busy with kid's Easter activities and LAX practice later. Appreciate the invite though. Wish I could join you.

~d

You lifetime kidless bachelors just don't get it. They buy fancy cars and go to concerts 4 nights a week and eat dinner out every night. :laugh:

If I never got married and had kids.....

But, I also wouldn't have my two financial bloodsucking bundles of joy to hang with as I get older. 

Rob's mangina is broken! We need to get a NYC end of year herf going. Let's look at the week after Thanksgiving through some dates out when you are available. I know Jesus is everywhere during the holidays but he said he would be available for a herf.

Friday the 5th? Hey Greatful1, are you up for a road trip?

Gents, I might be able to make this one as it's on a Friday. If it's a weekend - I'm good as my wife has me driving to NYC a couple times per month. I can't do the the weekend of the 13th as we our having our Christmas party that weekend. Let me know though. 

The 5th sounds good to me so far, I'll pencil it in on my calendar as well....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

thinde said:
Friday the 5th? Hey Greatful1, are you up for a road trip?

Man can't even spells rights....*sigh!

Seems like a good enough day. ;) 

What time?
I have an office party during the day.
Could be down in the city 5 or 6.

-Rob

Anytime after 5 will work. The Big Smoke is the day before so hopefully not a lot of folks will be out.