• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY area Herf

Tall Paul said:
Mike, Dave and Los when my pass hits NY you should meat up as a group.

I have no clue what you're insinuating here, but I want no part of it. 

bfreebern said:

I have no clue what you're insinuating here, but I want no part of it. 

Sausage fest!

Bring the hot sauce gentlemen!  :laugh:

That's a good idea Paul, minus the meat part of course!

So I'm a stones throw away from the lounge...
Damn, I want to smoke!

-Rob

PS ain't gonna happen!

Tall Paul said:

Maybe I'll drive the Pass up to "meat" you guys. I guess I'm expected to bring some sort of BBQ to this event along with the Pass box? 

ironpeddler said:

Maybe I'll drive the Pass up to "meat" you guys. I guess I'm expected to bring some sort of BBQ to this event along with the Pass box? 

:laugh: Ribs please!

Michael although we did not technically smoke cigars last night - we had a great time at the club. You have a beautiful wife and even luckier that she smokes with you too. Sorry about not being able meet up for a smoke today but I had a 3 1/2 hour drive back and still feeling the pain from last night. 5 bottles was probably a bit too much. :(

It's awesome how cigars are able to make people that have never met each other click. 

Light this! said:
Michael although we did not technically smoke cigars last night - we had a great time at the club. You have a beautiful wife and even luckier that she smokes with you too. Sorry about not being able meet up for a smoke today but I had a 3 1/2 hour drive back and still feeling the pain from last night. 5 bottles was probably a bit too much. :(

It's awesome how cigars are able to make people that have never met each other click. 

You too have a beautiful wife Kris! We will meet up next time and have a few cigars but let's not have those 5 bottles because it was surely hammer time last night :laugh: . I must admit, you are a fun drunk :laugh:

rob300c said:
Maybe smoke on my roof after grabbing some lunch?

-Rob

I thought only kids did that when hiding from their parents while they smoked weed...and ate afterwards  :laugh: