• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Not feeling so hot...
If I feel better tomorrow I will hop the train down.

That ice cream is awesome!

-Rob

Looks like Florios whos going ill be there if just for China Town Ice cream Factory

That seals it for me, Florio's it is. I hope they have durian this time... Although with if Rob isn't gonna be there, we might actually have to get the ice cream before they close shop.

It'll definitely be florios. I didn't make any reservation because I didn't know if it'd be a big crowd. If there are going to be a lot of you somebody get there early and let 'em know. Have fun guys! I'll see you in May or earlier if we have any visitors.

Can't make it due to work real busy for the holiday guys next time..

I'll get there a little early around 5ish, I don't think we'll need reservations, as it will most likely be a small crowd. Unfortunately, I won't be able to stay long, have some obligations to fulfill in Chinatown starting around 6:30.

Nothing much, I got there around 4:15, but had to leave at 6. My obligations came around earlier than expected.

You guys up for meeting up next week? I should be able to get out one of the nights.

Never mind - I missed it by a week...anyone want to meet up anyway? PM me if so. Otherwise I'll be at Florios on Wed.

Disregard this post! I didnt want to delete it - but just realized it was last week...my bad!

Hey NYC Crew - I'll be back in town Monday - Thursday and can definitely make Wednesday night finally!! (if you'll have me)
Let me know where (Florios Im guessin?) and when(6:00?). Most of you have my cell #. Text or post, LMK. I'll be in touch with someone or someone get in touch with me!

Thanks!

~ t

You might actually find us outside the Chinatown Icecream Factory just before closing. :laugh:

Florio's is located at 192 Grand Street in Manhattan. Beware of Parking though, the meters run until 10pm now. And yes, 6pm would be a conservative time we all meet up... although Sean and myself usually get there a bit earlier in the 4:45 - 5:15 range.

Hey Dave ~

I'll be traveling taxi style so parking is not an issue...just let me know what time you guys are meeting up and where...I have an early afternoon appointment upper east side and then I'm free...

Thanks!

~ t

Wednesday sounds good for me too, gents. I should be able to make it at around 7pm. It'll be great to see everyone again. Some Chinese food and ice cream afterwards? We'll get Rob to convince the ice cream shop to open their door for us if we get there a little late.

Wednesday sounds good for me too, gents. I should be able to make it at around 7pm. It'll be great to see everyone again. Some Chinese food and ice cream afterwards? We'll get Rob to convince the ice cream shop to open their door for us if we get there a little late.

I'm actually more excited about the ice cream and salt and pepper pork chops than smoking cigars... how things change. :cool:

What time and where are you guys meeting up Wednesday? I'm staying at the Park Central on 7th...I need the address if its the Chinese ice cream factory...no idea where that is.

Thanks all...

~ t