• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Well, we're 6 days away from a meet up that finally has a good chance of being outside.

So, I'll update the first post, but I'm thinking Brass Monkey nice weather, Club Mac bad weather. Don't know the status on Florio's yet, that's why it's not a backup.

Here's hoping the last few weeks of rain and clouds ends and we finally get some sunshine.

Edit: BTW, we should be graced by Sam's presence again.

Not sure if Brass Monkey finished the renovations yet. If not Larry Flints Hustler club has a roof top space where smoking cigars is actually encouraged :thumbs: 641 W 51st street at 12th Ave. hustlerny

Not sure if Brass Monkey finished the renovations yet. If not Larry Flints Hustler club has a roof top space where smoking cigars is actually encouraged :thumbs: 641 W 51st street at 12th Ave. hustlerny

I wonder if these girls are going to be rough with the sticks as they are at Club Mac. At least they have someplace to hold the stick while the ashtrays are dumped. I guess they have that going for them.

I wonder if these girls are going to be rough with the sticks as they are at Club Mac. At least they have someplace to hold the stick while the ashtrays are dumped. I guess they have that going for them.

:D You know how those strippers are :whistling:

From what i understand there is no dancing going on at the rooftop but the girls do come over dressed and try to convince the men to enjoy what the actuall club has to offer once they are done with their cigars. Might actually be an intersting change of pace between smokes :rolleyes:

:D You know how those strippers are :whistling:

From what i understand there is no dancing going on at the rooftop but the girls do come over dressed and try to convince the men to enjoy what the actuall club has to offer once they are done with their cigars. Might actually be an intersting change of pace between smokes :rolleyes:

I don't know... I never really minded when Dave would try to convince me what else he has to offer when I'm done with my cigar.

I'll call Brass Monkey and double check, but if they're still renovating, we'll meet up at Lorely on the LES, it's a biergarten with an outdoor area. Been wanting to try it out for a while now.

Looks like I'll be able to make this one. Most likely my last trip up here for a while (or until they give me another account based in NYC area). I like the sound of having hot women around while we smoke, but it definitely will become an expensive night at Hustler. There's also the hostess at Mac Club or the bartender at Merchant's...either one of them will do. :love:

Well guys, I've got an announcement to make: this will be my last NYC Monthly Meet-Up as a resident of NYC. My wife got an offer for a great job in my hometown of Chicago, so we're going to go. I'll be back out to visit NYC no doubt, but yeah, bittersweet, bittersweet.

Again, we're going to try and keep it outside, I'll call Brass Monkey Monday and update at that point. Hopefully it won't rain, though it looks like the skies want to keep their streak alive as we hit 8 days straight with rain today.

Brass Monkey roof top is open, so it's a go! See you guys at Brass Monkey on Wednesday night. I'll probably get there around 5.

Brass Monkey roof top is open, so it's a go! See you guys at Brass Monkey on Wednesday night. I'll probably get there around 5.

Adress? I should be there around 7pm, unless the traffic is unusually light. :sign:

I should be there around 6 maybe earlier

The place is on Little west 12th and West side highway.

I'm finally gonna make it after my hiatus of missing herf's see u guys wed!