• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

It's been a week from hell...
I have a sinus thing on top of everything else.
Maybe I'll try to come down for some food and one smoke.

-Rob

It's been a week from hell...
I have a sinus thing on top of everything else.
Maybe I'll try to come down for some food and one smoke.

-Rob

That sucks, Rob. Nothing better for a sinus then some hot and spicy soup. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Ill make it there when and where is everyone meeting

I think the plan was for Florio's at 6pm. I'll be there at 7pm.

How will I know you guys, do you sit in a specific place? Some of you I've met...and what is the earliest anyone will be there?

~ t

Hey Jeff - Cool! If I see familiar faces Im good ( I think Rob is coming too)...other wise...Im coming straight from work, I'll have a long black over coat on with that "lost" expression on my face...someone grab me!!
See you tonight!

~ t

How will I know you guys, do you sit in a specific place? Some of you I've met...and what is the earliest anyone will be there?

~ t

I'll be the guy smoking the cigar. 

Dang it, I wish I could come guys, wife got sick, so I'm the sexy nurse.
Don’t tell us she got you wearing the little nurse’s outfit because that’s just too much info dude :D
wont be able to make it out guys next time sam ....

Sorry guys I can't make it. Last minute work detail.

Thanks to all the New York crew that made it and Strayvector for showing me some great places to smoke, eat, and get ice cream!!! Also for the gifted sticks! Mucho appreciation!! I had a great time! Looking forward to next time!

~ t

Thanks to all the New York crew that made it and Strayvector for showing me some great places to smoke, eat, and get ice cream!!! Also for the gifted sticks! Mucho appreciation!! I had a great time! Looking forward to next time!

~ t

I too had a great time. Thanks again to the NYC crew. It was great meeting you, Tony. Hope to do it again in a couple of weeks.

Good to meet you, Tony! Always a good time hanging with the local crew--That includes you, Sam. You're certainly here often enough.