• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

You wanna call club Mac already? Those weather guys never know anything more than 12 hours away anyway, especially that fox guy, can never tell if he's really looking at the radar or not :laugh:

Club Mac if it's crappy...
Perfect Pint east side location if it's nice.
How about that?

-Rob

I cant make it out guys :( on the next one for sure :thumbs:

Unable to make this one. Will definitely plan to make it to the next.

Still at work right now not sure what time I can get out. Was this still on?

Wow you guy have been meeting every Wednesday for 2 years?
That's great!!! To bad I don't live in NYC anymore but I visit from
time to time, when I plan to visit NYC again I'll let you guys know, if that's OK
with you guys.

Hey guys, hope by next week it'll be cool enough for you to be on a rooftop outside.

I have to be in NYC that afternoon and will try to make it (if first-timers are allowed).

John

rob no warning let them take it like every other first timer
sign.gif

John, just bring lots of cash and you should be alright. Oh, and toss the first cigar offered to you over your left shoulder --- VERY IMPORTANT

I guess...
Be prepared for Elliot's hazing ritual.
It won't be pretty!

:sign:

-Rob

Will be out of town for the upcoming monthly meet. I'll leave the hazing to you, Rob. Make sure to bring the car battery with the "fun" clamps!

John, just bring lots of cash and you should be alright. Oh, and toss the first cigar offered to you over your left shoulder --- VERY IMPORTANT

I guess...
It won't be pretty!

-Rob

Will be out of town for the upcoming monthly meet. I'll leave the hazing to you, Rob. Make sure to bring the car battery with the "fun" clamps!

I think you should rethink your maiden voyage to the NYC meet up altogether, John. Elliot's hazing rituals were somewhat expected but Rob's is straight torture and demeaning. Bring even more cash AND plastic too :laugh: :laugh:

I guess...
It won't be pretty!

-Rob

I think you should rethink your maiden voyage to the NYC meet up altogether, John. Elliot's hazing rituals were somewhat expected but Rob's is straight torture and demeaning. Bring even more cash AND plastic too :laugh: :laugh:

Plastic or...
LATEX?!

:laugh:

-Rob