• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Sounds good :thumbs: if work don't get crazy I'll be there a little after 6.

Merchants was hit by that flood the other day on 1st Ave. Hope they have cleaned it all up.

Merchants was hit by that flood the other day on 1st Ave. Hope they have cleaned it all up.

I called there and the cigar lounge is available for this Thurs. Hadn't heard about any recent flooding. Just in case, everyone bring moldy sticks!

Oh Sh*t so we meeting tomorrow not tonight?

Thursday, bro. Did you mistakenly wear your only collared shirt today? :p

I offered to reschedule to Wednesday, but I think it was Pete that wanted it kept on Thurs. Take it out on him...

Remember their dress code!

No shorts! They're real sticklers about that one.

actually they not as strict as club Mac and no I have more than one collared shirt :D sucker but I was dress to go in today no problem tomorrow is good to :thumbs: I guess I'll be home early and smoke on the way home in the car

I offered to reschedule to Wednesday, but I think it was Pete that wanted it kept on Thurs. Take it out on him...

actually they not as strict as club Mac and no I have more than one collared shirt :D sucker but I was dress to go in today no problem tomorrow is good to :thumbs: I guess I'll be home early and smoke on the way home in the car

Now your wife will think your girlfriend blew you off tonight! :love:

Now your wife will think your girlfriend blew you off tonight! :love:
You did :love: :D

My D.C. meeting on Friday was canceled this afternoon, so I might try and catch you guys @ Merchants tomorrow if you are still there around 8ish...when I get in from Baltimore.

Leaving the office at 5, should be there around 5:30 :thumbs:

Sorry I missed you guys. Ended up back in NYC later than I thought. Maybe next time....

It's that time of the month again! Who's available on Thursday? Anthony and I already have some business to attend to at Club Mac this Thursday, so that will be the venue.

It's that time of the month again! Who's available on Thursday? Anthony and I already have some business to attend to at Club Mac this Thursday, so that will be the venue.

Would love to make it but my wife gets to go out and get drunk this Thursday... Maybe next time.

Gordon

Do you guys still meet at 6PM? What time do you normally wrap up? I should be at a client in East Rutherford until 6ish and then can pop into the city.

Do you guys still meet at 6PM? What time do you normally wrap up? I should be at a client in East Rutherford until 6ish and then can pop into the city.

It varies, earliest we stop is 8 usually.

I got a sinus infection coming on so I will pass this time.

-Rob

sorry guys im on the tailend of a sinus infection that got me full of congested lung and still on antibiotics so im out