• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 March Madness Pool Thread <done>

Congrats to the winners! Great run pool! Even in defeat it was a nice first real CP experience/involvement for myself.

Side Note: My 2-some to sweet 16 winner slcraiders will go out friday earliest/saturday latest due to work-travel. So no broken thumb threats from Brickhouse.

Congrats to the winners! Great run pool! Even in defeat it was a nice first real CP experience/involvement for myself.

Side Note: My 2-some to sweet 16 winner slcraiders will go out friday earliest/saturday latest due to work-travel. So no broken thumb threats from Brickhouse.

No special privaledges for family! :laugh:

Damn straight, a bit harder on him, if anything :)

Damn straight, a bit harder on him, if anything :)

That's what I am talking about!
:laugh: :laugh:

Smokes on the way James!

DC# 0304 1070 0001 5954 3532

Enjoy! :thumbs:

I received my bomb I mean my box today Wyatt! Nice job packing up the prize. I fell like it's my birthday today. Sweet Box of cigars, thanks all for participating! Now lets see, what I gonna smoke?

I received my bomb I mean my box today Wyatt! Nice job packing up the prize. I fell like it's my birthday today. Sweet Box of cigars, thanks all for participating! Now lets see, what I gonna smoke?

:thumbs:

Glad they made it in good condition.

The eagle has landed at Casa Sack, thanks Wyatt, you're a class guy! :thumbs: