• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 March Madness Pool Thread <done>

I just have to add that this has been a wild ride for me, this year's March Madness has been the most exciting for me personally, and to actually have a chance to win something is way above my expectations! :laugh: Thanks again to everyone who joined and to Wyatt for hosting it. GO GATORS! :D

Well, it's established:

Florida vs. Ohio St.

...and even if you're bad at math, you can see the only two possible outcomes of the pool depending on which team wins:

If Florida wins:

1st Place - Burnt Tongue
2nd Place - Brickhouse
3rd Place - Sack

If Ohio St. wins:

1st Place - Dickson
2nd Place - Dickson
3rd Place - davidr2340

There's really no other way for it to go down. So best of luck to everyone on Monday Night!!!!!!!!!
Wow... Come on Ohio State!!!
Wyatt, just want to say thanks again for running a great pool bro!!! It's been fun!!!
Good luck to all of you guys in the running!!!

:thumbs:

congrats to the winners. I'm pretty sure I had it won if Georgetown had just beaten OSU. So needless to say, I was rooting pretty hard for the hoyas...

Gentlemen, it is now official​

CONGRATS TO THE CP MARCH MADNESS POOL WINNERS!!!

1st Place - Burnt Tongue

2nd Place - Brickhouse

3rd Place - sack

Sweet 16 Pool Winner - slcraiders

Thank you all so much for your great participation and making the tournament that much more enjoyable. Look for this tournament again next year!!!

Gentlemen, it is now official​

CONGRATS TO THE CP MARCH MADNESS POOL WINNERS!!!

1st Place - Burnt Tongue

2nd Place - Brickhouse

3rd Place - sack

Thank you all so much for your great participation and making the tournament that much more enjoyable. Look for this tournament again next year!!!

I can't wait! Thans for hosting this Wyatt, I am glad you got second place!

Congrats BT! I won my office pool but my winnings don't hold a candle to the load you hauled in. Well done.. :thumbs:

Paul, Wyatt, sack... CONGRATS BRO's!!!
Thanks once again Wyatt, for running a kick ass pool bro!!!

:thumbs:

Congratulations to Paul and WYATT and thanks to everyone who played. I'm living proof that if you play long enough, you will get lucky and win. See you all next year! :thumbs: Congratulations to Slcraiders on the sweet sixteen win also!

Boxes are all packed up.

DC#'s will be posted tomorrow :)

I think I'll overnight the 2nd Place Prize :)

Congrats to all the winners. Wyatt you run a first class pool. I look forward to next years. :thumbs:

Burnt Tongue - DC# 03063030000304382690

sack - DC# 03063030000304382683

Brickhouse - Delivered :)

Nice tournament Wyatt - Very well run and organized. Hopefully you will do it again next year. Congrats to the winners. Damn GTown killed all my pools.