• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 March Madness Pool Thread <done>

It's getting hot right about now! Good luck! :)

I wonder how many points a bracket where the higher seed was picked to win every game this year would have scored? Seeding committee did an amazing job this year.

Man! Florida looks good, what a game. The cream rose to the top! :D

Hoyas coming back in ot was fantastic! What a game!

Had the pleasure of watching that G'town comeback at theorangman's house tonight....fabulous!

Man I shouldn't have read this! I was at work and was gonna watch it when I get home! Oh well, at least I know they win!

Wyatt,

You were at the game?????? :thumbs:

I am finished!!!! :)

Don't feel bad, I have been on top for it seems like forever and I am sure that UCLA will beat Florida and Gerogetown will beat Ohio and I will be out of it too! Dave you and Wasy will be the winners......... ;)

I've been a lazy ass gettin' smokes out.

I'll have a DC# for ya tomorrow Bobbyritz. Had a bit of a busy couple days, I'll make sure your contest winnings go out tomorrow!

Well, it's established:

Florida vs. Ohio St.

...and even if you're bad at math, you can see the only two possible outcomes of the pool depending on which team wins:

If Florida wins:

1st Place - Burnt Tongue
2nd Place - Brickhouse
3rd Place - Sack

If Ohio St. wins:

1st Place - Dickson
2nd Place - Dickson
3rd Place - davidr2340

There's really no other way for it to go down. So best of luck to everyone on Monday Night!!!!!!!!!

As for the Sweet 16 Pool:

Very clear cut as well.

Florid wins - slcraiders wins

Ohio St. wins - tasman wins

Best of luck to you guys :)