• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2008 CP March Madness Pool Thread

Somebody fill me in.....I went out with family last night and when I walked in to the bar it was 40-14 Kansas.....how did this happen?

Who's it gonna be I can't believe I have a chance in the Sweet 16 pool? :laugh:

Who's it gonna be I can't believe I have a chance in the Sweet 16 pool? :laugh:

Dean:

It's either me or you.....wanna split? Wanna add a premium fiver between us? Wanna concede? :D

The great thing about this pool is a kept me interested in something, I , otherwise would've had no interest in. It was a great run until yesterday of course. Good Luck to the leaders. :thumbs:

Woohoo!!!

Where the hell did you come from????
Congrats brother looks like I got the Sweet 16 pool?

I don't even watch basketball unless cigars are involved!

AWESOME GAME!! :D

Woohoo!!!

Where the hell did you come from????
Congrats brother looks like I got the Sweet 16 pool?

I don't even watch basketball unless cigars are involved!

AWESOME GAME!! :D

That was a great game! I never count anything until the fat lady sings but man I was ready to count it with 2 minutes to go.

Congrats Dean!

I'll just go ahead and tell ya, I'm drunk as shit.....I'll do the winners post thingy in the morning...though I'm sure you can log on to Poolhost and see it.

If I'm not overly drunk I think its:

March Madness main pool:

1. wes888
2. wasy
3. tasman

Sweet 16 Pool:

1. tasman

Good game to watch and great tournament. Thanks for playing guys, it was a lot of fun...I'll reconfirm this in the morning as I've had about 15 beers tonight and may not be qualified to actually make a coherent post.

I now officially hate Memphis...............less than three seconds and the free throws disappeared. I would have won the Devil's Weed Pool too!!!!! ARRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! :angry:

Congrats boys..............I think Tasman is going to win www.cigarpool.com next as well.....

I'll just go ahead and tell ya, I'm drunk as shit.....I'll do the winners post thingy in the morning...though I'm sure you can log on to Poolhost and see it.

March Madness main pool:

1. wes888
2. wasy
3. tasman

Sweet 16 Pool:

1. tasman

Good game to watch and great tournament. Thanks for playing guys, it was a lot of fun...I'll reconfirm this in the morning as I've had about 15 beers tonight and may not be qualified to actually make a coherent post.
Congratz you lucky bastids!
Good to see you are on your game Wyatt. :D Overly drunk is a matter of perception. Thanks again for setting this up.

Great game, great tournament. Pressure on those free throws just killed Memphis! I thought they had it locked with 1min 30 sec left.

Thanks Wyatt for running this bad boy!

Dean - Sticks for the Sweet 16 in the mail today. Congrats and Enjoy.

Wasy - As they say in poker, tough beat. Wes888 nice win.

Wyatt thanks again for running the show.

Congrats guys! All I hoped was that Memphis would lose to UCLA and I would have a shot. But to no avail. I guess it's just nice to make the Final Four! (BS, I wanted to win....)

Did I win? :sign:

Congrats guys and thanks Wyatt for running this.

Ken

March Madness main pool:

1. wes888
2. wasy
3. tasman

Sweet 16 Pool:

1. tasman

Congrats guys. :thumbs: While I was settled for third looks like I have to settle for NOTHING. ??? Great tourney and thank you for letting me play Wyatt. There's always next year.

I can't believe I actually won this thing!! I don't know if anyone noticed, but in this bracket, I picked ALL favorites and 0 upsets (at least by seeding). :blush: Who would've thought this would work?! I certainly didn't, and I doubt it will ever again. I had tons of fun, though, cheering on Memphis and Kansas to the Final Four, and then what a nail biter yesterday! I thought for sure the game was over with 2 minutes left! Thanks for having my, Wyatt, and congrats to the other winners!!

Ok, I'm coherent again so here's the winners post :)

2008 CP March Madness Pool winners officially are:
1st Place - wes888

2nd Place - wasy

3rd Place - tasman

Sweet 16 Pool winner is:
tasman

To the Winners of the 2008 CP March Madness Pool: As stated earlier, I am at work away from home, but I'll be getting back tomorrow night. Give me a day or two to pack this up nicely and I'll get your prize packages out the door with a DC number. I see these going out no later than Friday.

To all the participants in the Sweet 16 Pool: You have 7 days to send tasman a PM providing a DC# for the 2 sticks of $8 value or more that you are mailing to him. Please do so. tasman, please let me know if anyone fails to meet this timeline and I'll provide them a friendly reminder :)

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for another great tournament pool on CP. It was a lot of fun again and I think it enhanced the enjoyment of the tournament. Thanks for making the pool easy for me to run.

Take care, and all of you will be invited again next year!

Congrats to the winners. That was a great tournament. :thumbs: