• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2008 CP March Madness Pool Thread

I'll just go ahead and tell ya, I'm drunk as shit.....I'll do the winners post thingy in the morning...though I'm sure you can log on to Poolhost and see it.

If I'm not overly drunk I think its:

March Madness main pool:

1. wes888
2. wasy
3. tasman

Sweet 16 Pool:

1. tasman

Good game to watch and great tournament. Thanks for playing guys, it was a lot of fun...I'll reconfirm this in the morning as I've had about 15 beers tonight and may not be qualified to actually make a coherent post.

I can vouch for Wyatt it was probably like 18 or 20?? :whistling: :whistling:

I now officially hate Memphis...............less than three seconds and the free throws disappeared. I would have won the Devil's Weed Pool too!!!!! ARRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! :angry:

Congrats boys..............I think Tasman is going to win www.cigarpool.com next as well.....

WOOOHOOOOO! :thumbs:

Wyatt,
Thanks for doing this I had a blast and never thought I would have a chance! I really enjoyed watching the games especially Kansas last night!!

Congrats to the other winners!

Dean

Got my contest winning today Wyatt! Thanks for the great selection of sticks my man!

Wyatt, please accept my thanks as well for organizing this. I had a chance up till the end so that was good.

Lou

Winning packages went out today:

wes888 - DC# 0307 0020 0000 9937 4017

wasy - DC# 0307 0020 0000 9937 4024

tasman - DC# 0307 0020 0000 9937 4031 (this includes the cigars I owe you for Sweet 16)

Enjoy fellas, and please let me know that everything arrives safely :)

Got mine today. All I can say is WOW - what a great prize!!! Thanks to everyone that played, and to Wyatt for running such a smooth tournament! Can't wait until next year!

Got mine today. All I can say is WOW - what a great prize!!! Thanks to everyone that played, and to Wyatt for running such a smooth tournament! Can't wait until next year!

Glad they got there safely :)

Enjoy

Wyatt,
Thanks for doing this I had a blast and never thought I would have a chance! I really enjoyed watching the games especially Kansas last night!!

Congrats to the other winners!

Dean

Dean, I totally spaced sending your winnings until Wyatt gently reminded me via PM. I'm so sorry, wish I had a good excuse, but I just forgot. I stuck a couple extras in to make up for it. Hope you enjoy.

Very well executed, but I really had fun watching the games!

Thanks all and I understand Smelly! No Christmas card for you this year! Ha Ha

Dean