• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official NYC Summer Herf!

So what are you trying to say Mark, you gonna be too tired to have a great time and enjoy some fine ceegars with your S/BOTL........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Just for that Charlie...I am sending enough items for EVERYONE on the list! :thumbs:

Look what you made me do you bastage!

Have a great time fellas!

~Mark

You are still the man Mark, we're gonna miss ya at the herf....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This herf is gonna be AWESOME!
Thanks to the sponsors... especially Mark! Thanks bro!

-Rob

This herf is gonna be AWESOME!
Thanks to the sponsors... especially Mark! Thanks bro!
-Rob

I have been so busy with prep'ing the Humidi-Puck for the RTDA that I haven't been able to keep in touch with you guys, so I figured the next best thing would to send you all a small bomb of sorts :D

PLEASE take a lot of pics, I am bumbed that I can't make it up.

Thanks!
~Mark

We'll miss you too Mark but I'm sure that you'll have a great time at RTDA. We'll smoke a ceegar in your absence and we thank you very much for the support that you furnish us here at CP. Also, we'll take plenty of pictures to post on the site for those to view that can not make to the herf....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Mark, thanks so much for the sponsorship, it would have been great to hang out, but we understand. Have a great and safe trip to the RTDA!!!

Well S/BOTL, we are less than 2 weeks away from the herf. Sean and Scott, I think it's time we post and thank all the sponsors up to date. I want to personally thank them all and invite any and all of them to the herf as well. I did speak with Billy Perdomo and he said that the 22nd is the day they will be getting back from RTDA and I have a feeling the rest of them have the same schedule. Lastly, the S/BOLT that are close by, how about we set up a carpool / road trip down to Astoria as a pre to the event....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey guys...

My chances of going went from so-so to uh-oh. (now at 50-50)

I screwed up my dates...I'm working on it!

thanks to those putting in all the effort - and to our sponsors for the help!

I'll keep ya updated.

You can add me to that list and also Lisa from Cigar Czar!

I guess you guys win the prize for traveling the furthest! Well Lisa at least, Garden City isn't that far away, LOL

Here is the newer than me newbie stealing my thunder for Lisa, who I might add I invited well over a month ago.....we are gonna brawl pal :D ...plus you ruined the suprise..

Ok received very nice raffle items today from Lighter's Direct - thanks Steve and from Cigarmony - thanks Mark! :thumbs: :thumbs:

First, let me thank you Steve from Lighter's Direct and Mark from Cigarmony, you guys are great. Next, it will be great to finally meet you Larry (Atlasm) as business came up at the last minute for the Quad State Herf back in February. Also, it will be great to meet Lisa as well. Keep em' comin' S/BOTL, I'm sure there are a lot more out there that want to attend. Like we've said from the beginning, the more the merrier....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ok we got General Cigar - Thanks John! and CAO on board with Donations for the herf as well as Smoke Magazine.