• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old cigar aficionado magazines

Beefreebern is part of that gang too. he make fun of me and say i run around in tutu and tiara on my head..... im sure its just because what he really want to tdo in secret
ohhh snap!

Marlee1119 said:
How bout fuckmook
Never heard that one, let me guess....you're probably 19.
jfields said:
Beefreebern is part of that gang too. he make fun of me and say i run around in tutu and tiara on my head..... im sure its just because what he really want to tdo in secret
ohhh snap!
Orly?

jfields said:
ohhh snap!
I'll give you 60 bucks for a picture of you in a Tiara and Tutu! 70 if you holding the premiere issue of CA. Of course.

;)

bfreebern said:
How bout fuckmook
jfields said:
now
ohhh snap!
Orly?
Yes really. eveytime i post to somebody you guys come out of the woodwork. now he try to sned me message to make a sale and you guys tell rod so he remove Marlees content. now i dont know what he says. what do i do to you freebeurn. you dont like me because i gay.

if we had a beer together i bet you would find we not so different. ;)

jfields said:
How bout fuckmook
jfields said:
now
ohhh snap!
Orly?
Yes really. eveytime i post to somebody you guys come out of the woodwork. now he try to sned me message to make a sale and you guys tell rod so he remove Marlees content. now i dont know what he says. what do i do to you freebeurn. you dont like me because i gay.

if we had a beer together i bet you would find we not so different. ;)

I'm just glad English isn't your first language.

MadMonk said:
ohhh snap!
I'll give you 60 bucks for a picture of you in a Tiara and Tutu! 70 if you holding the premiere issue of CA. Of course.

;)
i surprised at. you Dan! you usually nice to me and dont get involved in thse things. or are being serious?

jfields said:

ohhh snap!

;)
i surprised at. you Dan! you usually nice to me and dont get involved in thse things. or are being serious?

Well, you brought the Tiara and Tutu up and my creative mind just took off thinking "PROFIT"!. I' pretty sure that I could sell it at a profit. I'm sorry if my offer of 60 insulted you. Is it too low? Another option is that you might be able to trade that photo for some, or all of those back issues?

Damn I missed out on some collector editions! You guys always drive these nice people away with good deals on some hard to find items - wtf?

Niiiice work Freakburn, I was hoping to make a nice quick profit off this clown, and now you have gone and soured the deal. :angry:

Freebern stupid idiot screwing things up again. Thanks idiot, now I lost out on the sale of the century!!!

Actually, now that he is up to ten posts he is eligible to sell so freeburn can just shut his piehole.

I have every issue of the mag. Got many doubles and many autographed. I know they are worth something but most of them are in boxes at storage. The only one I really want autographed is the George Burns issue, but I have not seen one.