• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

Wonder if Melli's looks the same? OH, maybe they just had an eventful weekend or went swimming and Sam has some "shrinkage"!

I mean, my...a....er...um, "Helmet" looks the same size.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey Sam, since the pass kinda stalled at Ryans, I need you to send it to Capt B next. Thanks. Then it will go as follows
10: Captain B.
11: gr8full2day
12: Guyanaboy
13: Shadow
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

Sorry for the confusion guys.

No problem. Won;t be able to pick it up at the Post Office today, but will pick it up tomorrow after work. That means I should have this back out on the road come Wednesday, which means Capt. B look for the package to arrive probably Firday or Saturday!

Can't wait to dig through the box :p :love: :sign:

Sam

Thanks Mike, thanks Sam.

This will give me an opportunity to participate. Sorry for any inconvenience - :p

No package yesterday. Somebody get me a DC# so I can see where it is.

Thanks, Sam

FYI, I'm home back at my normal (Mountain View, CA) address.

(In case you didn't know, I was out of town at my August-birthday Sister's house for a couple of weeks.)

Pass-on! :)

Well I emailed Ryan again, he said he has the DC# and was going to post it last nite, well it looks like he did not, I will send another email.

I really need that DC#, the reason being is I am hoping he didn't send it to my OLD address. At that location they would just leave the box... Well we had a major thunderstorm with torentual rain fall come through yesterday afternoon between the time I got off work and got home (could barely see through the rain - that heavy)...

Hell, I will just swing by the old place and double check it isn't that far out of the way. 2 things I like about the new house: 1) It has a HUGE covered front porch, so it stays dry and 2) the postman rarely leaves anything bigger than will fit in the mailbox (read only those small priority mail boxes).

If you get the DC# punch it in the system - if it went to 7th Court South.... I hope somebody package those cigars well...

If it went or attempted to get to my NEW address on 4th Ave. S then all is well and good in the world... if the other things may be ok so no one panic yet.

Sam

Well Sam, I called and left a message and emailed him, I hope he gets back to me soon, but lately it seems he is busy.

:( Sorry guys, I didn't mean to let everyone down with this pass!!! I'll chalk this one up as a learning experience for me NOT to join passes during the summer! ;) Anyway, I used the address that was on the sticker, Sam, 4785 7th Court South....I sure hope this is the right one!!! :( :( :(

MY TAKES: 51 - Part. SD3 LE MAddy
62 - PAM Torpedo
74 - VSG Beli #1
48 - Opus X PL

My Puts: 3 - Cohiba Robusto '01
2 -Punch Punch '98 These are simply heaven!!!
1 - RASS '01

Hope this sits well with ParaGod, I appreciate your EXTREME patience and for letting me be a part of this great pass. And another BIG MUCHOS GRACIAS for the B-DAy smoke...that is simply uncalled for...a very, very generous gesture that wil not be forgotten...or unpunished!!! :sign: :thumbs:

Peace my CP brothers,

BW

Well Ryan I am glad you got the pass and that you enjoyed my little gift. Thanks again. Here is the DC# that Ryan forgot to add. 0103 8555 7491 6763 0374

You entered 0103 8555 7491 6763 0374

Your item was delivered at 3:27 pm on August 14, 2003 in BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222.

Well at least it is there somewhere.

Yes the package arrived (at my old house) and we picked it up Saturday afternoon. I did my takes and puts and had it all written on a piece of paper to bring to work with me today and post them all... and I of course forgot the piece of paper. So I will post tomorrow my Takes and Puts.

The package will be sent out by tomorrow to Capt. B as requested in the order changeup. I will try to get it out today - but Monday's is a notoriously late day for us by the time we get home from work and the running around we do at lunch. Will post DC# and all that.

I will post tomorrow the numbers of my takes and puts, etc. but for a short preview:

Takes:

Opus X Super Beli
Opus X Perfection # 2
Ashton VSG Sorceror
Ashton VSG Robusto
Hemingway Work of Art Maduro

Puts:

Fuente Anejo #49 (the churchill size one)
Opus X # 4
Opus X xXx "Power Ranger"
Montecristo # 2 ISOM - rebanded with habano band from "El Dente" source provider
Hemingway Work of Art Maduro (yes the same one I "took" - will explain in a minute)
CAO 65th Anny
CAO Brazilla Samba
couple Indian Tabac's
couple Olivia "O" red bands

Alright, the WOAM... I originally took it and as I compared my puts I was satisified with everything, but wasn't 100% about the WOAM being covered correctly, and I didn't have another cigar I felt comfortable putting in, sooooo I put it back in as a "put" by myself for PG as a b-day gift. I will leave it to him whether it will make it back to him as such or whether he leaves it in the pass as a free-for-all.

I included a Fuente humi-pack and the tuperware is packed tight. It will NEED a new container - whether a larger one, or a second one Capt. B. I would of put a second one in myself, but didn't have a suitable container, so bud you have a few days if you don;t have one already to get one ;)

Thanks for letting me participate, was awesome to go through all of those quality smokes and to play - woohoo!! Will post my takes and puts by the number tomorrow when I have my cheat sheet in front of me and will get the package out ASAP!

Sam

WOW AWESOME JOB!!!!!

Nice job Sam, and I appreciate your effort getting the box on the road so fast, Plus I really appreciate the extra cigar for me, I will enjoy that one alot. :thumbs: :thumbs: . Well looks like this baby is back on track again. :D

Not a problem - thanks for letting me play. Package will go out tomorrow most likely (due to timlieness tonight) but will hit Capt. B by Friday or sooner. So be prepared!! LOL

Enjoy that WOAM PG ;)

Sam

I thought you were going to deliver it to me! ! ! :(

After all, you are only 20 minutes away. . . :D

GB

GuyanaBoy said:
I thought you were going to deliver it to me! ! ! :(

After all, you are only 20 minutes away. . . :D

GB
Oh hush jungle boy :sign: :sign:

*mumbles something about people mentioning Birmingham in the past and how was he supposed to know that there as a Springdale Arkansas as well as a one in AL. Go figure.*

Sam

Sorry. . . Couldn't resist!

I warned you that I would have to pick on you alot about this. :D :p :D

Jungle Boy