• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Once again I'm speechless.....

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
The generosity and the caring for the Brothers and Sisters on this site never ceases to amaze me. Things go bad, you guys are here to lift someone up. At this point, I honestly don't know what to say anymore except Thank You! What has been done for myself and my family is nothing short of amazing to say the least.

So, with once last sincere, heart felt, deep appreciation, I will leave you with this.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/75679-what-cigar-pass-means-to-me/

Thanks to each and everyone involved with this.

Brian, Julie, and Steven

I know I speak for many, that times may get rough my friend, but there's no reason to tough it alone. Here for ya brother!

There's a reason I always use the word "brother".....

I consider all of you my brothers, and I'd do anything for my family.

On that same token, this little experiment proved that all of these guys and gals feel the same way. You've got no idea how excited everyone was to take part in this thing Brian. Each and every one of them were like giddy little six year old boys at Christmas. I think we got just as much, or more out of it than you and your family did.

jfields said:

On that same token, this little experiment proved that all of these guys and gals feel the same way. You've got no idea how excited everyone was to take part in this thing Brian. Each and every one of them were like giddy little six year old boys at Christmas. I think we got just as much, or more out of it than you and your family did.

Agreed. Love this CP family we have here to pick us up when we're down.

Oh by the way I wouldn't trust that sneaky bastid John.  :whistling:  

jfields said:

I agree!

We are all brothers Brian and we do whatever we can for family.

I heard somewhere that it's better to give than receive and once again that task becomes easy when dealing with this group. I'm glad we could help Brian.

All I can say, is that I'm proud to be a member here.  :thumbs:

jfields said:

I think we got just as much, or more out of it than you and your family did.
This pretty much sums it up from my end!