• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One special beer, what would it be?

Never had a sour ale... looks like something to look for when I go shopping next time. No idea if any are even available around here, though. Daveco (think that's it) sure looked like it had a hell of a selection, so we'll see. :)

Never had a sour ale... looks like something to look for when I go shopping next time. No idea if any are even available around here, though. Daveco (think that's it) sure looked like it had a hell of a selection, so we'll see. :)

Daveco will have some lambic/sour ales for sure. So will Liquor Max and Wilbur's.

Daveco will have some lambic/sour ales for sure. So will Liquor Max and Wilbur's.

Is "lambic" the same as a sour? I do remember seeing a couple brews with the buzzword.

Is "lambic" the same as a sour? I do remember seeing a couple brews with the buzzword.

Lambic is a specific type of sour ale.

Found a 750ml bottle of Lindemans Gueuze Cuvée René at Daveco last night. Going to crack it open watching some games later on tonight. Saw one other Belgium brand and also an Italian sour red ale. Thanks for the suggestions whether I like it or not. It's always fun to try something new.

ETA: full beer name