• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One too many Mojitos and you end up with . . .

I saw those. For some reason I've always been leary of that site and I have no idea why. The damn thing just looks suspicious! :laugh: Has anyone ever ordered or purchased from them? Looks like they're based in NY.

I've never ordered from them but their address seems to be a town away from me, they have a NYC phone number with a Long Island fax. It's a little odd to me.

I've never ordered from them but their address seems to be a town away from me, they have a NYC phone number with a Long Island fax. It's a little odd to me.
Search is your friend!

Didn't research the vendor beyond verifying they really exist and have those in stock.

Just got back from there on Monday. Did not get a chance to have any smokes while I was there due to being sick but I took home three of their Casa Fuente cigars to try in a week or two.

The irony of that being that... well... I am still here and his status reads "banned"

I forgot how much of an arrogant prick dulaney was until I read this thread again.

I can't believe Phil sold me a box of AF13's at a rate of $300 per stick. Damn you, Grand Canyon!!!! :shakes fist:

The irony of that being that... well... I am still here and his status reads "banned"

Well, his being an arrogant banned prick doesn't really change that we all change with time. Some changed for the worse (say my aching knees and daily meds) and some for the better.

Occasionally the sun DOES shine on a dog's ass, and stopped clocks have been known to be right twice a day. :rolleyes:

~Boar

After reading this thread is it any surprise that Dulaney and Spivy would get caught up buying fake OR Anejos?

After reading this thread is it any surprise that Dulaney and Spivy would get caught up buying fake OR Anejos?

Wait those cigars were fake? *shakes tiny fist* Even the cello were yellow!
mad.gif