• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

ALT, have you considered phoning him to see what the heck is going on here?
It looks like he changed his puts and takes alright, put nothing and took all?
It at least demands an explanation, does anyone else here know him personally?

JV

I for one hope this turns out for ya ALT. I am not very optimistic about this one. I hate it for ya bro...Lemme know what was in there and will try and H.B.O. (Help a bruther out!)....

BrownDevil said:
I gotta ask the question though (I guess this is in part directed to Nic), even if the pass list wasn't in there (which it was :) ), why not ask ALT as the host for the line up.......
[snapback]158450[/snapback]​

Not that it matters at this point, but for what its worth, he did ask for the line up on his P/T post made on Jan 3rd. (Pg 15)

The question that is not being asked is when was Nic provided the addresses and how. If the host is relying on PM or e-mail to get the addresses to this person than you need to know at what point did Nic come on line "after" the address list was sent to him. From what I can tell, Nic was last here on the 15th and ALT had indicated he had already sent Nic the list. So for someone that might not hang out on line all day every day the reality "could be" that he just hadn't gotten the list from ALT until the 15th. Please note the "could be". That would not explain the fact that he has not posted or communicated with the host but if the pass "showed up" in the next day or so I could believe it. Well, lets say I'd be open to believe it. Its sorta like girliepuff6..... :)

At this point the host should have already called this individual. I'm guessing from the history of this pass that the host does not have phone numbers for the participants.

I don't know why some of us that have been around here for a spell continue to try and help when people continue to "bash" our intent but consider this the very last time I stick my butt in this one.

Nic Templeton
9202 22nd Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98106-2618
(206) 768-0957

Thanks for sticking your nose in it again....I hope after this past weekend, ALT "get's it".

I just called our friend Nic, a short conversation before he hung up on me. (I really did not appreciate that Nic, WE WILL BE TALKING AGAIN!)

Said he was late for work.

Funny he was on his way to the post office as we speak. no, he was putting it in his back seat.

He stated that he's been out of town and he would post today with a DC #.

It is because of the Fog's on here that keep this site going so well, I do appreciate everyone's input. I want to thank everyone of you for it.

Thanks Big!
If you ever call me, I promise not to hang up on you unless something shady is going on with the pass :laugh:

I wont hang up on you either, well unless Nic calls me and tells me to......

j/k

Good job!!

Jim

Nic, I'd say your done here!

The first p/t's were deleted but let's just say this.....they were so lop-sided, it would look like a seesaw with Mini me on one side and Andre the Giant on the other.

I remember he listed he was taking the Padron Millenium and the BTL ( I think) and was putting an Opus Robusto in for one of them, along with a habanos and some other useless stuff. Some others saw it before I pm'd him and they can comment if they wish.

As much as I think ALT is a dipstick, I still didn't want him to get shafted.

Like I said Nic, you're done here as far as I'm concerned.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Hey Big100HD....could ya call up TexasAggie next? :)
[snapback]158687[/snapback]​

called him today kirk (thanks ric)...left a message.

barney

Where to start?...

camaroon4me, I was actually planning on giving Nic a call, but I guess that is not needed at this point, although I still may call. We will see. I appreciate the several people that PM'd me the phone number for Nic, although I did already have it but was not wanting it to get to the point of having to call him. I appreciate Big100HD for calling him, although I was getting tired of Nic's avoidance, and had decided to give him through the weekend or I would call him, and never got a chance to call yesterday.

Anyway, he claims to have sent the pass, so we will wait to see...

On the crap with the addy list, I really have no reason NOT to believe that BrownDevil put it in, and at this point, have less reason to believe Nic. It really doesn't matter, because he PM'd me on Jan 3 stating that he didn't have the addy, and at that point, I emailed it to him and PM'd it to him. One of those two ways should have gotten to him.

As far as his original Puts/Takes go, I never had a chance to see them, so I really can't comment on them. I really can't comment on his lack of promptness, because I really don't understand what was going on with him, but I sent several emails to him over the past 1 1/2 weeks, and never got a response. I just got home from work, and saw that a call was already made and the pass is in route, but I still would like to know if he has a good reason for the lack of promptness, and he may very well. What Allofus123 was saying could be true, although I have a difficult time believing that Nic never got a message from me.

I appreciate everyone's input on the pass, and it should be over and done with soon...

ALostTexan

At least he used a valid DC#, more than I personally expected...Hey things may be turning around here and maybe this pass can end on a better note than it was on!! :D

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7494 1578 7791

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on January 18, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Ya he printed a label off the computer...let's hope it made it to the PO.

ALT, you are from Texas, right? Well, it seems to me after 1 1/2 weeks of PM's and emails....

It's TIME TO TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS!!! In my opinion, there was no need to wait for the weekend. If he was short of cash for the postage or whatever, he should have communicated that from the beginning. But to leave everyone in limbo.....He’s DONE!

Kirk, looks like TexasAggie is taken care of….We hope.

Now, I’m getting ready to take a ride to PA tomorrow. Just so happens I’ll be traveling through the Warren, PA area….wonder if I’ll run into some old acquaintances? Sure would be nice…..That would make my day.

Big100HD said:
Kirk, looks like TexasAggie is taken care of….We hope.
[snapback]158960[/snapback]​

nope...have not heard a thing from him. i think the gob is a goner.

barney

Hey all!, received the pass today. Everything is in great condition and I just finished drooling over the first tuppedor of 'gars. See, I opened it up and was going to post on the condition of it, but then got......distracted. :whistling: I'll be posting puts and takes a little later on tonight.

BTW-Who in the world put the Kerry/Edwards union sticker on the inside flap of the pass? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I never knew you were a demo ALT. Was that you? ??? ;) :p :thumbs:

Okay, here's my puts and takes. Let me know if I've missed something here and I'll correct it if need be. :cool:

Take:#32Fonseca Series "F" robusto
Put:#84Torano Exodus Torpedo

Take:#56CAO Brazilia Piranha
Put:#85CAO L'Anniversarie Toro

Take: #77Up in smoke robusto
Put:#86Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro

Take:#81Puros Indios specially aged Piramide
Take: #87Trilogy Native Cameroon

Extra put:
#88Onyx Reserve #4

Thanks for having ALT. I know you've had some bumps along the way, but it's been fun tracking this thing the whole way through. As a former pass host, I can testify to the amount of knowledge that a pass host gains from hosting one. I can honestly say that I've had a great time in this pass. :thumbs:

Well, I think the P/T's are great. Thanks for being part of this mess. You are exactly right about gaining knowledge after hosting a pass.

And trust me, I DID NOT put the Kerry/Edwards sticker on the pass!!! Thanks again for participating in this pass. On it's way home, and we can all wash our hands of this for good!!!

ALostTexan