• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

hansolo1 said:
count me in if u still have the room i have some padrons 26 all sizes
[snapback]154561[/snapback]​
Passes are usually for those who have completed a few successful trades. Try the Newbie Sampler Trade thread, fill out your profile a little, get a rep :)

Welcome to CP, Solo. These are not the cigars you are looking for.
photo-1316.jpg

hudsonvalley said:
hansolo1 said:
count me in if u still have the room i have some padrons 26 all sizes
[snapback]154561[/snapback]​
Passes are usually for those who have completed a few successful trades. Try the Newbie Sampler Trade thread, fill out your profile a little, get a rep :)

Welcome to CP, Solo. These are not the cigars you are looking for.
photo-1316.jpg

[snapback]154763[/snapback]​

(Sob!)It's great to see a fellow noob encourage the wanderers.(sob!) It's such a beautiful thing!. :D ;) Not bad for a heartless refugee from America's Debate. ;) :p

I am next in line, though nothing has shown up since it was mailed. I've been looking religiously for the last four days. ??? ??? ???

nic said:
Takes:
51 - Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
71 - HDM Palma Extra (isom)
73 - Montecruz Negra Cubana Double Perfecto

Puts:
81 - Puros Indios "Special Aged" Primde
82 - Monte #4 (isom)
83 - Perdomo Compay Club

Going out today - or it will, soon.  The address list is missing.  ALostTexan, can you send me the list?

Nic
[snapback]154306[/snapback]​

It looks like this was the last info regarding the actual pass. Looks like Nic was looking for an address list from ALT!

No horses in this race, just trying to help it out here!

Maybe Nic could post a DC if he has sent it on? ???

Going out today - or it will, soon.  The address list is missing.  ALostTexan, can you send me the list?

Well, my name and addy is for public viewing underneath my avatar. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

camaroon4me said:
nic said:
Takes:
51 - Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
71 - HDM Palma Extra (isom)
73 - Montecruz Negra Cubana Double Perfecto

Puts:
81 - Puros Indios "Special Aged" Primde
82 - Monte #4 (isom)
83 - Perdomo Compay Club

Nic
[snapback]154306[/snapback]​

It looks like this was the last info regarding the actual pass. Looks like Nic was looking for an address list from ALT!

No horses in this race, just trying to help it out here!

Maybe Nic could post a DC if he has sent it on? ???
[snapback]157751[/snapback]​

Sorry Rod and any others I may have offended for offering helpful suggestions and posting in this pass. As I had not read the new rule, and am not a participant of this pass, I shall now STFU! ;)

One last EDIT for spelling, darn I hope it's right :whistling: Gonna miss the edit button. PFFFFFFFHHHHHHT* :angry2:

Since I am in this pass, and Rod is no longer taking PMs, hopefully he'll catch this question. Is the edit button going away site wide? Or just in the pass section?

I'm only asking cuz CC is gonna have a field day with everyone :rolleyes:

Serious question though, Rod :thumbs:

Well, it looks like Nic has disappeared with the pass now. He has the addresses that he needs. I sent them to him long ago. I have sent him several emails about the pass, too, and he has not responded. I really don't know what his story is on here, either, because he did log on yesterday, but we heard nothing from him.

I am waiting, patiently, to hear from him...

ALostTexan

I'm simply amazed that everyone in this pass up to this point has successfully sent it off to the next person on the list, but that nic finds the task too difficult to complete. Absolutely amazing. We're all supposed to believe that the pass list wasn't included in the pass?? Certainly someone would've mentioned something by now if that was truly the case. Not only that, but don't people in general know who is ahead of them and behind them? I can honestly say that I knew who was before and after me in all the passes that I've participated in. Then again, I have more than one brain cell to figure that out. Why is it so hard "to get" things like this?? Arrrrrggghhhhhh!. :angry2: :angry:

SFG75 said:
I can honestly say that I knew who was before and after me in all the passes that I've participated in.
[snapback]158229[/snapback]​

Does that mean everything before this statement was dishonest :laugh:

Sorry, I know this isn't a funny situation, but with everything going wrong here lately, better to laugh than cry :thumbs:

Although a few would disagree :whistling:

I am not going to say that his isn't telling the truth about the list, but it doesn't matter, because I sent him the addresses by PM, and he hasn't responded to them or to his emails. I don't know. I am trying to be patient, as I always have, but I don't know anymore.

Nic, you need to send a response on this issue...

ALostTexan

Ask BrownDevil if the list was in the pass as he had sent the box to me. I never cracked open the tape so I can't tell you if it was in there or not but if he says it was in there then I believe him.

I hope nic answers to this thread and explains what is going on with the pass.

Wade

If Nic doesn't respond, I'll post about our coversation in regards to his P/T's.......not that it will matter much anyway.... :whistling:

wk-mang said:
Ask BrownDevil if the list was in the pass as he had sent the box to me. I never cracked open the tape so I can't tell you if it was in there or not but if he says it was in there then I believe him.

I hope nic answers to this thread and explains what is going on with the pass.

Wade
[snapback]158264[/snapback]​

Thanks Wade, even though we've never had direct dealings, I appreciate the trust :)
ALT did drop me a PM last night, and no, I do not have the list. As far as I knew when I sent this thing over to those group of pretty islands, it was just like handing off a pass to the next player up, and made sure everything was intact.

Robert :thumbs:

ALT did drop me a PM last night, and no, I do not have the list. As far as I knew when I sent this thing over to those group of pretty islands, it was just like handing off a pass to the next player up, and made sure everything was intact.

Hmmm, nic says it wasn't in there but Browndevil says it was. Someone lied, and I would bet the house and kids that it wasn't Robert. Yep, ya'll can figure out who I think the liar is. :whistling:

Thanks Scott, appreciate it!
I gotta ask the question though (I guess this is in part directed to Nic), even if the pass list wasn't in there (which it was :) ), why not ask ALT as the host for the line up, AND since there was no delay or shady actions going on while it was here in the my possesion, what would be the benefit to me by keeping a list of addresses?

I'm sure all this goes without saying....

Robert :thumbs: