• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

I’ll be sending the next shipment out on Wednesday the 31st. Anyone in the DFW area who would like to include something will need to drop it off at Tobacco Road this weekend. Anything, that doesn’t make it into this shipment, will be going with the next mid month shipment.

6 MAJOR boxes of cigars, bibles, books and magazines and candy and treats just left the Midwest Office. Details on www.opfth.com units section of the forums.

Thanks to all that contributed.

"Brickhouse" your about to hit rockstar status there! Bring help to carry this one back!

6 MAJOR boxes of cigars, bibles, books and magazines and candy and treats just left the Midwest Office. Details on www.opfth.com units section of the forums.

Thanks to all that contributed.

"Brickhouse" your about to hit rockstar status there! Bring help to carry this one back!

:0 :0 :0 :0

Kevlar - check
IBAS - check
Eye Protection - check

Bring the pain OPFTH!

LoL, thanks a ton OPFTH! I assure you that no stick goes unsmoked out here!

You're just in time too, my yearly evaluation is on the boss's desk, I'll have to slide a few sticks into the folder, lol.

Again, the 589th Baghdad BOTLs can't thank you enough. Your unwaivering support is overwhelming. We're damn proud to fight for citizens like yourselves and the rest of the BOTLs of CP.

....and don't worry about me getting help to carry the goods, all of a sudden I have very many volunteers :D

IRON CAISSONS!

Received an incredibly generous donation (along with a wish list 5’er for me) from Infinity which will go a long way to help with shipping costs and purchasing supplies. Thank You Brian!!!

Well, the eagle landed today!

The 589th Baghdad BOTLs got floored by a 36 pound box! It was full over tons of goodies from soap, handy wipes, gum, candy, books, and more.

Oh yeah and ton o' sticks!!!

Thanks a ton to OPFTH, Smitty and Preembargo especially, for the work you do for us out here and tons of other Soldiers deployed around the globe.

The huge box emptied in about an hour and I think we all enjoyed some of the sticks out of it at our weekly poker night tonight.

We were especially touched by the notes inside.

Without going too much into the weeds, the notes were from a father and his 8 year old daughter.

He had stated that all the cigars were from him, and all the goodies were purchased with money made entirely from a lemonade stand she ran. It was really touching and motivating. Thanks so much for the package.

It was really special, that box could've been empty except for those two letters and it still would have made my day. Thank you so much. God bless.

hense the name "operation from the heart"!

Glad it arrived safely. Now you know what an OpFTH hit looks like :)

enjoy , share the contents , and be safe

oh, and - warn the others to look for the OpFTH stickers on the boxes. A tell tale sign thats there is plenty to go around.

More to come....

Thanks a ton to OPFTH, Smitty and Preembargo especially, for the work you do for us out here and tons of other Soldiers deployed around the globe.

YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!

Really folks, we do appreciate what you've done for us and others like us. We can do what we do....because of what you do.

Thanks also for your prayers and for your words and works of support.

One day I hope to meet you and share a smoke and story or two.

:thumbs:

16 boxes with a combined weight of 107lbs - 5oz left the Texas station today. Special thanks to Infinity at CigarPass, and Harpu & Cbandcollector from eHerf.

preembargo-

I recieved your package yesterday and want to say thanks for supporting us over here in Iraq. The package was definately a suprise and the package was perfect and everything inside was useful.

Thank you for all of your efforts that you and the OPFTH Family put forth in making sure we feel support from the homefront.

The Rocket

We're happy to do it CPT. Thank you for your courage and service.

Donation Updates and Thanks posts:

Willie - 15 sticks
Chris Fisher 15 sticks
The big K - 12 sticks
ChummerX (Dave) 103 sticks
Anonymous Donation of $$$ (you know who you are :wink: ) thanks the the support

THANKS ALL! They will get packed up in the next weeks and shipped

Brandon Waples of Az - 15 sticks arrived for the troops today. Not sure what board your from but thanks for the donation

7 HUGE boxes left Midwest OpFTH for 6 targets in Iraq. Details on the opfth website under units section of forums. Thanks to all that have contributed this month (goods, and $$)

Thanks Smitty; all of us over here appreciate what you do. :thumbs: :thumbs:

And to everyone who had any part of this....

THANK YOU!!!!!!

bmd34202 sent a box of 39 cigars for the troops (and a VERY NICE one for me, too :p )! Thank you Brett!

Also, The OpFTH…AKA the Sandbox Pass left yesterday for the Brickhouse Crew with more than 200 cigars!!! My deepest gratitude to all who were involved with this.

bmd34202 sent a box of 39 cigars for the troops (and a VERY NICE one for me, too :p )! Thank you Brett!

Also, The OpFTH…AKA the Sandbox Pass left yesterday for the Brickhouse Crew with more than 200 cigars!!! My deepest gratitude to all who were involved with this.

The generosity and support coming from OpFTH is just remarkable. Many Thanks again to any and all who support and are a part of this effort.

God Bless You All.....

7 HUGE boxes left Midwest OpFTH for 6 targets in Iraq. Details on the opfth website under units section of forums. Thanks to all that have contributed this month (goods, and $$)

Got our 2 in over the last two days Smitty!!! Outstanding!! Looks like some boys over on eHerf got in on this one. Very nice selection of smokes.

I'm a very popular guy at the office today :laugh:

Everyone's been stopping by my desk and grabbin a handful.

Thanks again, wow :thumbs:

opfth2gx5.jpg

opfthbm4.jpg

Thanks Mike and all the BOTL's! I am gonna need a lot more ammo cans at this rate! You guys are great! :D

Thanks to all of the BOTL's for the smokes yall are too much. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks to all of the BOTL's for the smokes yall are too much. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: