• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

7 more boxes left for the troops from Midwest office this week. Thanks for all the donations that made this possible

Just a picture of a couple of my Corporals enjoying some much needed time off with a good cigar. They greatly appreciate what you guys have done for them. Thanks for giving them some enjoyment out here.

Sgt Michael S. Garcia USMC

gallery_5704_381_1144457.jpg

GREAT!

glad we acn give a few moments of joy in your day of hell over there.

thanks for the pictures.. post it on your thread at opfth if you get time. in the forums section UNITS

26 boxes full of cigars and goodies left today for thet troops. Thanks all for the donations. Details of who got what are at opfth.com forums UNITS section soon.

"... but wait... theres more!!!!"

yes - 11 more boxes left today for the troops. Its a great feeling be able to follow up 26 boxes this week monday with 11 more by friday of the same week

WHOO HOOO

details at www.opfth.com forums/units

15 boxes left today for the troops! details at opfth.com forums/units soon

some updates:

some of these are contest related or newbie packages and some UFO (no notes in box)

Brian yun - 30 cigars

Stephen Serewke - Cigars and Coffee

Mike Batista - 50+ cigars

K Acedo - 25 + cigars

Robert Fenster - 575 cigars WOW! this was huge box

THANKS !!!!!

2 boxes , unopened padron 2000 arrived today for the troops from Anthony who ran a contest that strayvector won and asked for the troops to get.

THEY WILL LOVE THESE!

Thanks guys

Great to hear they made it and thanks to Sam for buying tickets for the raffle and supporting two good causes!

BKCloud114 - great box arrived today. smoke galore and lip balm , note pads and notes and gum.. GREAT DONATION!

Thanks Brother!

it will get packed up this weekend with the other items

You quietly and tirelessly go about your wonderful contributions to the troops.

You sir are a class act.

Brian

15 boxes of goodies left for the troops today. details in the units section on the forums at OPFTH.com

Thanks for all that donated this month.

18 boxes full of cigars and care items left for the sand box today. details at www.opfth.com units sections.

Thanks to all that have donated to these boxes in the last few weeks. More to leave on the 20th too.

TAZ - INCOMING!

Holly crap guys, I am truely humbled! The Rough Riders and I will appreciate it! I will let every one know when they arrive!

Have you ever heard of pilots bidding on what shipments they want to deliver? The pilots want all the heavy stuff because I guess they get paid more?? Well while they are bidding, stuff sits there for 3 days and then if it is not an engine or something heavy it might not get on the next flight? WTF I guess mail does not weigh much compared to the rest?

Ok I am better now just venting!

15 boxes left for the troops today. Details on our website in the units section.

Thanks for all that donated to contents.