• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

Contents...

9 King B
4 Don Carlos #4
2 Hemingway Best Seller
2 858 Maduro
4 Padron '64 Nat Principe
2 Anejo 49
2 Ashton VSG Tres Mystic (Sorry Brickhouse. I smoked the other 3 and forgot to put the replacements in the box)
2 Cusano 18 Maduro
1 Don Lino Africa Kifaro
1 CAO MX2 Robusto
1 Surprise from bobbyshirley

Pass went out this afternoon with the above contents + DC# 0306 0320 0005 1421 2243. To Alan W.

Take 1- King B
Put- About 50 sticks including some Hemi Maddies, a couple of Avo 80th, Some other Hemi's a bunch of Perdomo, La Aurora, Gran Habano etc. etc. Don't worry about humidity in the edge box it has a couple of humid-eze sticks it should be good for at least a month. Also added a couple of unopened humid-eze sticks to the tupperware so please use them if necesary.
Disc Dog also added 10 5x60 Dynamite to the pass.

Please don't forget to insure the package.

Al

Contents...

9 King B
4 Don Carlos #4
2 Hemingway Best Seller
2 858 Maduro
2 Anejo 49
2 Ashton VSG Tres Mystic (Sorry Brickhouse. I smoked the other 3 and forgot to put the replacements in the box)
2 Cusano 18 Maduro
1 Don Lino Africa Kifaro
1 CAO MX2 Robusto

Pass went out this afternoon with the above contents + DC# 0306 0320 0005 1421 2243. To Alan W.

Take 1- King B
Put- About 50 sticks including some Hemi Maddies, a couple of Avo 80th, Some other Hemi's a bunch of Perdomo, La Aurora, Gran Habano etc. etc. Don't worry about humidity in the edge box it has a couple of humid-eze sticks it should be good for at least a month. Also added a couple of unopened humid-eze sticks to the tupperware so please use them if necesary.

Al
Very nice play Al. That is extremely generous of you. Our brothers overseas will definately enjoy your generosity.

I thing the payload of this bomb now has nuclear yield.

edit: Much like the typical mad scientist, I didn't know what I was playing with when I started this thing.

I'll be sure to wear protective gear when that baby arrives!

For cryin out loud guys, you're gonna blow up this entire FOB with that thing.

Nice puts puffs, although at that level "puts" doesn't quite cover it, how about "dumps"?

Hehe, thanks again.

Hey there is only so much shelter around here! Leave some walls standing! Great stuff guys! :rolleyes:

Pass line-up...

1 bobbyshirley DONE
2 puffstuff DONE
3 wasy In transit
4 bchem on deck
5 nfulton
6 DemonR6
7 Infinity (virtual) DONE
7 gandolf565 (virtual) In Transit
7 Greatful1 (virtual) In Transit
7 RGD (virtual) DONE
7 puros_bran (virtual) DONE
8 ggiese
9 prophetic_joe
10 stevehawk
11 jcpyro
12 preembargo (ship to guy for all virtual passers)

Pass line-up...

1 bobbyshirley DONE
2 puffstuff DONE
3 wasy In transit
4 bchem on deck
5 nfulton
6 DemonR6
7 Infinity (virtual) DONE
7 gandolf565 (virtual)
7 Greatful1 (virtual)
7 RGD (virtual) DONE
7 puros_bran (virtual) DONE
8 ggiese
9 prophetic_joe
10 stevehawk
11 jcpyro
12 preembargo (ship to guy for all virtual passers)

Just a quick update to reflect that my virtual was done about a week ago.

:D

Ron

I think greatful1's is done as well. I figured someone would tell me if Im missed something.

King B received and and re-dontated to a BOTL who is in the Gaurd and just got back from 4 months of training. He really liked what we were doing here...so I let him in on it too! :D

My package should be to preembargo on the 22nd!

I think greatful1's is done as well. I figured someone would tell me if Im missed something.

Greatful1 posted a UPS tracking # 1Z0977080343691282 scheduled for delivery on 6/22 and gandolf565 has emailed USPS tracking # 0103 8555 7497 4195 2993.

Can you guys go ahead and post your puts?

That's it for the virtual puts! :thumbs: I'll update when they arrive.

Take 1- King B

Al

OMG!!! Ok, remember this is a pass. Equal P/T's are all that's necessary.

Having said that,

You gentlemen are unbelievable; I'm at such a loss for words.

Greatful1 posted a UPS tracking # 1Z0977080343691282 scheduled for delivery on 6/22 and gandolf565 has emailed USPS tracking # 0103 8555 7497 4195 2993.

That's it for the virtual puts! :thumbs: I'll update when they arrive.

Take 1- King B

Al

OMG!!! Ok, remember this is a pass. Equal P/T's are all that's necessary.

Having said that,

You gentlemen are unbelievable; I'm at such a loss for words.

When the bag arrives at your place - I'll need your help with what was 'put' - it was late and I grabbed a bunch of smokes :D !

I'm going to post the line-up as an edit to post #1.

As fun as it is to see all these sticks together, the risk is too great. I loose something in the mail at least every 6 months and it is summer...

wasy: could you split the pass into 2 boxes, 1 box of puts and 1 box of King Bs. Then send the box of puts to preembargo and the King Bs to the next in line. I can send you funds to cover additional costs. PM me.

Damn, this thing is already amazing.

Contents confirmed as follows
9 King B
4 Don Carlos #4
2 Hemingway Best Seller
2 858 Maduro
2 Anejo 49
2 Cusano 18 Maduro
1 Don Lino Africa Kifaro
1 CAO MX2 Robusto
1 Edge Box sealed with tape from puffstuff

Take 1 King B
Puts 1 WOAM, 2 WOA, 1 Padron 3K Maduro, 1 RP Vintage 1992 Toro, 1 Ashton Cabinet Select #2

8 King B's off to bchem and a small device going back to preembargo.

DC's to follow

Hey guys, we truely appreciate the mucho generosity with this pass, but don't all the guys involved think you're required to dump a ton of stick s in this.

As BFD and Preembargo have pointed out, it is a pass, so feel free to treat it like one, lol.

That being said....WoW..that's gonna be one hell of a nice package :)

gandolf565 has emailed USPS tracking # 0103 8555 7497 4195 2993.

Ummmm, Padron 4000, Montecristo robusto, and another stick I do not recall.
Heck, I can't remember which Monte it was either... White label?

There should be a package coming from SteveHawk, winnings from his 2000 post contest (that I, shall we say "massaged the rules" on :)).

There should be a package coming from SteveHawk, winnings from his 2000 post contest (that I, shall we say "massaged the rules" on :)).

Package went out to Preembargo on the 19th ... Should be there by today, I'm guessing.

Packages out the door tomorrow:

For the winner: DC# 0103 8555 7497 5230 8314

For the BOTL with the best guess: DC# 0103 8555 7497 4182 2555