• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

I received grateful1's end on Friday. Two well packaged Opus DC's. Thank you Gary!

Gentlemen, let the peepee dance begin. We are Baghdad bound! Just over 200 sticks including a donation from someone at Tobacco Road left this morning for Camp Liberty. I've insured the pass for an estimated replacement value of $1400.

The phone pics just don’t do this thing justice, there’s one more pic of the entire pass but I’m having some difficulty downloading it.

ATT1042523.jpg

ATT1042328.jpg

ATT1042708.jpg

No words can express my amazement, gratitude, respect, and admiration for what you've done! Your support and generosity is unmatched.

Thank you.

1Z0977081243769708
Gary, you just don’t know how unnecessary this is. All I’ve done is keep your puts safe until the pass was ready to ship.

OH MY GOD :0

We're gonna need more barriers outside :0

Unbelievable guys, just freakin unbelievable :thumbs:

Guess I better get off my ass and get that cedar outbound. You're gonna need more ammo cans!

Thank you.

1Z0977081243769708
Gary, you just don’t know how unnecessary this is. All I’ve done is keep your puts safe until the pass was ready to ship.

:0 OMG!!! :0 Brandon that goes for you, too. Great googly moogly, that was just insane. I’ve pulled my wish list from my profile. First, because this kind of behavior is not necessary and secondly, because it’s pretty much been decimated anyway. :p Thank you Brandon, that tiara is fast becoming a crown.

You’re not kidding Wyatt, Brandon and Gary both are absolute class as are every one of the brothers who made this pass happen!.

Worshiping.gif

I can't wait to see pictures of them being divided up in Baghdad. I'm glad I was able to participate in this.

DIRECT HIT!!!!

At approximately 1607 2AUG06 in Baghdad, Iraq, “The Sandbox Pass…OpFTH Pass” arrived at its destination.

It was a large and bulky box with much weight to it. It was obvious upon all exterior inspections that the contents would not disappoint. The customs form on the outside simply said “CIGARS”. Immediately the alert rosters were put into effect and all 589th Baghdad BOTLs were put on notice.

Mission pace being very high at the moment, only a few were available for the opening ceremony along with the rolling of the dice. But I assure you, every 589th BOTL was given their share and was absolutely floored by the amazing sampler they were handed.

Pictures follow below:

The Pass Unopened: left to right (high-n-tight, Ortiz, Brickhouse, Tasman, and Lima Whiskey)
sandboxpass10pl0.jpg

This is the part where we all just sat there and said “Holy sh*t, that’s unbelievable!”
sandboxpass1px7.jpg

The Pass Uncovered: Notice the letters that were included, awesome! Thanks for the words.
sandboxpass7bj7.jpg

Tasman in disbelief
sandboxpass6sz5.jpg

Lima Whiskey (Chappy): tryin’ to steal a VSG…thou shalt not steal Chappy!!
sandboxpass4rj7.jpg

High-N-Tight just prior to being handed his first ever Opus X (and a DC at that!)
sandboxpass2hz8.jpg

Brickhouse: Ain’t life grand?!!
sandboxpass3pa3.jpg

Amazing guys, just flat out amazing. Even though the inventory was posted, it just blew us away when we actually saw it. I handed everyone their first smoke out of the box, then we rolled dice for turns to pick one by one.

Following the rolling, we made up 20packs, 10packs, 15packs, and so on for all those that couldn’t attend the ceremony and handed them out throughout the evening, all were amazed and very thankful.

For all those involved, you truly have a special place in our hearts. The undying support that we’ve received from supporters back in the states has been very humbling, but nothing that has compared to what the BOTLs of CP have done for us. We are gang of stick fanatics and there ain’t a damn one of these ‘gars that will go unsmoked in a very short amount of time.

Big Fat Dog, you were the brain child behind all of this bro and we simply can’t say enough through text to show you our appreciation for the idea and the follow through. Pictures don’t do it justice, only those in attendance would fully appreciate the happiness that has been spread by this. This was more than a touch of home, this was Christmas 10x’s over. It’s official; we are spoiled bunch out here, lol.

Mike, thanks for all your hard work in volunteering to be, and truly being the workhorse behind all of this. I could go for hours about what you and your family’s support has meant to us.

Lastly and without a doubt, certainly not least to the meat and potato’s:

Bobbyshirley
puffstuff
wasy
bchem
nfulton
DemonR6
Infinity
gandolf565
Greatful1
RGD
Puros bran
ggiese
prophetic_joe
stevehawk
jcpyro
Tobacco Road

You’re all top notch BOTLs and your generosity has overwhelmed us. Thank you so much for the great cigars and notes of support. It’s hard to explain how much something like this does for moral unless you’ve really experienced it. I can assure you that your support hasn’t gone unnoticed and you will be spoke very well of every night at our nightly 1900 herf. Class acts, every damn one of ya.

So in closing (sorry so long), just the simple phrase of “Thanks for your Support!”. Only four words, but I hope you can understand how much we mean them.

We’ll be seein’ you all around CP!!!!!!

ya, very nice indeed! Most impressive arsenal there of smokes!

Nice job fellas. We appreciate all you guys are doing! Take care

I, for one, am kinda curious who chose what when it was their turn. Feel free to share. ;)

Brandon

Wyatt,

your post together with the pics is very touching, I can feel
the emotion. :)

The appreciation you guys show is nothing short of amazing.
It was an absolute pleasure to be a participant with this group.

Enjoy guys.

Brian

Thanks a ton for the photos Wyatt!!! :thumbs:
All you guys deserve them gars... and so much more!!!

Thanks!!!
David