• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus and Anejo Super Bowl pool THE NUMBERS ARE IN!

I'd vote to keep it how it has been, unless we have a hard time filling it. Adding Cubans could make it tricky with values I think.

I will gladly do this but I can't find an interactive matrix so we can see the available squares and pick them. @NullSmurf Bruce used to do it but I don't know how.

Anybody?

If we do it, I will do it exactly as it was in 2010 when I won 50 cigars for the halftime score.

Mainly because I am too lazy to think up, and type up, all the rules. I will just cut and paste.

I might be able to help with this! My wife might be able to build something like this, she was working on building one for Tall Paul's CC squares pool, so I will ask her and see where she is at. Might need a little bit, but will let you know for sure.
Any luck?

I found one on line where the link takes you to the matrix and you pick ......... but I don't know how to get it set up, the site was full of advertising.

Any luck?

I found one on line where the link takes you to the matrix and you pick ......... but I don't know how to get it set up, the site was full of advertising.
Instructions:
  1. Click a square, below, to claim it.
  2. The admin, when ready, will tell the system to randomly assign numbers to squares.
  3. Winning squares will turn green, per the scoring method.
Scoring Method: Squares - Score of each quarter

Last edited:
Excellent!

I think it is safe to proceed!

Confirm if you are in and how many squares you want. The entry fee is 2 cigars, opus or anejo, look to the original post to see the rules.

I will get a formal announcement out tomorrow.

My addy is in my profile.

Okay, this is in the official sign-up stage. See the original post for rules.

Here is a list of players and squares so far: 28 so far tell you friends!
Hold on to your entry fees until we get 75 squares spoken for.

Smellysell (3)
Cohibasurfer (2)
Texas Traveler (2) I put you down for 2 Aaron, let know if that's okay
Bfreebern (3)
CgarDan (2) Let me know if you want more Dan
CigarStone (3)
Kann (2) I'll help you out Nick
Modo22 (2) You have to play since you showed an interest in helping?
Brickhouse (2) That okay Wyatt?
Nate 1977 (2)
Tone-ny (3)
Cboukal (2) Let me know Chad

Last edited:
I'm in if I can ship directly to you or send money for someone to shop locally for me.

*EDIT* You posted while I was typing, Jeff. I'm in.

I'm in if I can ship directly to you or send money for someone to shop locally for me.

*EDIT* You posted while I was typing, Jeff. I'm in.
2 spots?

I think it would be easier to send someone the money to buy the sticks as long as Venmo, or something like it, works internationally.

I will be happy to do it for you but others may have better B&M's than I do?

Instructions:
  1. Click a square, below, to claim it.
  2. The admin, when ready, will tell the system to randomly assign numbers to squares.
  3. Winning squares will turn green, per the scoring method.
Scoring Method: Squares - Score of each quarter
Thanks Chad, I will check this out.

I will also look at creating a spreadsheet where we can just take our turns picking square numbers like @Tall Paul did.