• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus and Anejo Super Bowl pool THE NUMBERS ARE IN!

UPDATE: (please review your commitments below)
  1. THE ENTRY FEE IS NOW ONE CIGAR
  2. EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP PRIOR TO 1/9/2022 WILL GET TWICE THEIR ORIGINAL NUMBER OF SQUARES
  3. THOSE SIGNING UP PRIOR TO 1/9/2022 WILL GET TO PICK THEIR ORIGINAL NUMBER OF SQUARES (1/2 THEIR TOTAL SHOWN BELOW, AND THEN WE WILL GO BACK AROUND AND THEY CAN PICK THE SECOND SET.
  4. IF YOU WANT MORE SQUARES, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD THEM TO YOUR TOTAL.

Here is a list of players and squares so far: 68 so far tell you friends! WE NEED 32 MORE
Hold on to your entry fees until we get 75 squares spoken for.

Smellysell (6)
Cohibasurfer (4)
Texas Traveler (4)
Bfreebern (6)
CgarDan (4)
CigarStone (6)
Kann (4)
Brickhouse (4)
Nate 1977 (4)
Tone-ny (6)
Acclaym (20)

View attachment 51008

@bfreebern You are on the clock!

10, 12, 20, 47, 74, 93

Sorry I’m late

10, 12, 20, 47, 74, 93

Sorry I’m late
You get 3 picks in the first round and then 3 more after the original players pick. I will put you down for 10, 12, & 20.

@CgarDan You are on the clock for your first two picks.

Last edited:
Gents:

A few of you said you would be interested in more squares, and I would like to know that this is going to move forward, so let me know now if you want more. Use this shameless plug to pressure someone else into signing up. This is what I won for halftime in 2010.
2010 Super Bowl.jpg

@smellysell Smellysell (6)
@cohibasurfer Cohibasurfer (4)
@TexasTraveler Texas Traveler (4)
@bfreebern Bfreebern (6)
@CgarDan CgarDan (4)
CigarStone (6)
@kann Kann (4)
@Brickhouse Brickhouse (4)
@Nate1977 Nate 1977 (4)
@tone-ny Tone-ny (6)
@Acclaym Acclaym (20)

Maybe we could expand the entries list to include Don Carlos, Casa Cuba and Ashton VSG. I think the Opus X might be harder for people to get. I know they are for me that's why I only am in for 4 sticks. I mean the majority of your winnings look like they were Anejo ... just sayin.

Maybe we could expand the entries list to include Don Carlos, Casa Cuba and Ashton VSG. I think the Opus X might be harder for people to get. I know they are for me that's why I only am in for 4 sticks. I mean the majority of your winnings look like they were Anejo ... just sayin.
If that will "git-r-done" I am okay with it. Let's see what that masses say.