• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Osama Bin Laden - confirmed dead.

News reports President will speak at 10:10 or 10:15. Its crazy, does this mean the end or a new beginning?

Now you can say it George, only 8 years to the day later.

Mission Accomplished.

Let's just hope there isn't any reatliation. Glad the Piece of dirt is gone.

Sweet Jesus I am smoking my Opus X 'Twin Towers' tonight! I've been saving it for just this special occasion.
Burn in Hell you POS

The best news I have heard in a long time, but I guess we will have to keep our heads down for a while longer because some other mad fugger will be thinking about payback.

Smoking one of my best for this one, this is something America has needed

Load of crap. I wouldn't believe anything these criminals said. I don't pay any attention to "Official Releases" of information and haven't for a long time.

In case some people didn't see the live news coverage. This was in front of the whitehouse around midnight.

397ead9f.png

God bless and a heartfelt kudos to the brave, professional special forces that took that heartless bastard out.

May this bring some measure of closure to the survivors and families of the fallen; my thoughts are with them all.

The brave men and women that made the ultimate sacrifice along this path did not die in vain; they are all heroes and will be remembered.

The war against those that would do us harm is far from over, but this is indeed a monumental step towards a more positive future for us all.

B.B.S.

Good job, Leon Panetta! There are so few times when we can point to something visible and thank the intelligence community. Thank you!