• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

Myself and JHawk (Jon) will be there around 10:00...Im hoping Brad hasn't stabbed Drew before we get there. I kinda wanted to watch :whistling:

Who knows when i will show now....but i will make an entrance you can count on that!

That Glock you saw in the video Drew.....Thats the same one Brad keeps under the counter..I think he's taking it up a notch from just stabbing you when he sees ya. ;)

Jorge Padron, Live in person! 11-8pm! 4 Kegs of beer, Italian Sausage, Burgers all free! Today and Today only! If you are in the area or a couple of states away, stop by! As always, this will be a blast!

Im headed to the Outlaw right now, got the camera and a 40th, I'm ready.

Had a great time at the Padron event, thanks everyone!
It was cool to meet some of the CP'ers that drove to see us!
Hope you all had a great time.

Ok I took down the other pics to make room for these, If you were at either the CAO or Padron event I have them on disc. Lots of pics to choose from. For those of you in KC I will have a stack of cd's at the store you can pick up FOR FREE, if you came in from out of town I'll send you a copy FOR FREE if you PM me. These are the pictures taken by the "professinal" photographer Kendall hired.Disc contains pics from bothe events.
In the meantime heres a couple of the famous "group pics"

Padron%20group.jpg

Padron%20group2.jpg

La Gloria is just a week from Saturday! Ernesto will be with us all day. Buy 3 get 1 free. Free beer, BBQ! Come early and get something for Dad while your at it! June 17th 11-8pm

Well, back by popular demand and alot of harassment from certain individuals, the Rocky Patel Event will have a special beer brewed for it. At this point its a toss up which will be ready first but I'm pretty much sure it will be a Belgian Witbier and for the Macanudo Bus, Smokies Delight. Just thought I would let all the KC guys know in one shot since there is so many of us in the area. :D These beers will add a little spice to the party. :thumbs:

La Gloria is just a week from Saturday! Ernesto will be with us all day. Buy 3 get 1 free. Free beer, BBQ! Come early and get something for Dad while your at it! June 17th 11-8pm

Are there any board members from out of town coming in for this one??
It looks like Fuscat and I (plus maybe Todd Mac) will be there when the doors open! :thumbs:

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the La Gloria event :(

I am buying a house and in order to avoid paying PMI on my loan, I have to attend a two-hour class on Saturday.

We also start a two-week medical malpractice trial next week, and I may be working this weekend.

Lookin' forward to Rocky Patel though! Have fun guys!

Saturday will be alot of fun and well worth doing a deal! We are giving away a the buy 3 get one a Reserva figurado Felicas! Come early and get a good seat!

100_2408.jpg

Need i say anything about this..............?

100_2404.jpg

Another great event at the Outlaw, with La Gloria Cubana.

Of course I got a cigar....can't you see the pic. I got Somky's big meat cigar :laugh: !