• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

I just want to say thanks to all the KC BOTL and the great folks at the Outlaw for showing the NWA crowd such a good time. We're going to do our bests to be back up there for Litto!!

Nick

Had a good time even though I worked my ass off.
Thanks to everyone who showed up, sorry I couldn't say hi to most of you.
Mac. bus is on the way. Then Drew Estate.
Then yes Litto, the man.
Wait till you all hear of the line up we are working on for 07. We have heard of some rumors............
Stay tuned................

I just want to say thanks to all the KC BOTL and the great folks at the Outlaw for showing the NWA crowd such a good time. We're going to do our bests to be back up there for Litto!!

Nick

Ditto Ditto Ditto here. I had a great time hanging out with many of you guys. Thanks to the Outlaw for putting on such a great party, I know you guys will be recovering for some time! :D It was also really nice to meet and hang out with many of you KC guys. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did.

Brandon

Had a great time as well! Glad to meet & smoke with you Arkansas Guys! It was a great event, I think even better then Padron! :O Who won the trip?!

And holy crap I can't wait for the Litto event!!

Once again a worthwhile drive to KC for a smokefest at the Outlaw! Can't wait for Litto to show up!

The Macanudo(yeah, I know)Bus is rolling into the Outlaw for a brief visit on Saturday August 5th from High Noon to 4pm. Come take a tour and recieve a free Macanudo(yeah, I really do know) just for stopping by. 25% off special 10 ct Boxes(I know, I know!!!). We will have beer and sausages! If you don't like Macanudos stop on by anyway and enjoy a drink on us!

Hey Brad, if you can get the Macanudo bus to pick me up, I'll be there. :laugh:

Yeah, the excitement and enthusiasm is just oozing out of your posts. Hell, I'd still come if I wasn't 6 hours away. I'd just light up a '26, have myself a couple beers and enjoy the company.

Oh no, I just had a thought - in an effort to support the promotion, you aren't expected to smoke Macanudos that day are you? Now that would be funny. :laugh:

If so, perhaps you could do the 'ole switch-a-roo (take a Macanudo label and put it on a stick of your choice). ;)

The company is always good. We occasionaly have to do an event. We got one in the works that is going to get a few of you guys to come to KC. All I'm going to say is Jose Pepin Garcia!

As much as I hate macanudo, I will still be there.

The company is always good. We occasionaly have to do an event. We got one in the works that is going to get a few of you guys to come to KC. All I'm going to say is Jose Pepin Garcia!

pee pee dance time!! :D I guess I will have to make the drive for that one!

Well as much as I was looking forward to coming back up, :whistling: something came up this weekend ;) and I won't be able to make it for the macanudo short bus! ;)

you guys enjoy though :p

Brandon

Ok, this is not in concrete yet but. We are working on an event with Ernesto Padilla, Pete Johnson(Tatuaje), and Jose Pepin Garcia(rolling :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ). The '07 schedule is going to be crazy. AVO, Eric Newman, Manual Quensada(Fonseca,Joya De Nicaragua), Jorge Padron, Rocky Patel(with a golf tournement the day before),Christan Erioa(Camacho), Litto Gomez and of course Tim Ozgener with the CAO Flavorettes! Alot of crazy things are coming from us as well. I will start a new thread once I have some dates set in stone!

Brad, if you guys can pull that one together, I don't think I could miss it. :thumbs:

This is all I have to say to sum up the Macanudo event.

bigcrack.jpg

OH THE MUD BUTT! WHY! :0

I knew it was coming but(t) why? This fine piece of humanity shows up at all of our events and never buys anything. He eats our food, drinks our beer and entertains the crowd with his soiled bandages and his plumbers helper. He won a colbri lighter just for going on the bus.

bigcrack.jpg

hahaha...that picture doesnt truly represent the horror that was on display many times at the event.

bigcrack.jpg

So let me get this straight. That was NOT a staged photograph, but in fact some genuine plumber's ass crack? Good god I'm glad that wasn't a high resolution photograph!

bigcrack.jpg

So let me get this straight. That was NOT a staged photograph, but in fact some genuine plumber's ass crack? Good god I'm glad that wasn't a high resolution photograph!

Unfortunately this wasnt stagged. Its the genuine article. And yes you are lucky cuz if it was done with a nice camera ya could have seen the skid marks that went upto the underwear band. Ya lucky you missed this one. Ewwwwwww!!!!