• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

Nothing like a nice friendly gathering to be violated by a good friend! The reach around was outstanding! :laugh:

Here ya go. These are the 2 beers sitting in the fermentors awaiting for keg transfers next week. A little preview to what will appear at the Outlaw events coming up.

DSCN02760001.jpg

Left beer is Smokies Delight which is a Mild Brown Ale speciality and the right is a Belgian Witbier. Enjoy!!!! Alot of :love: went into brewing these. :laugh:

Can't wait for that beer, Loren!

Should we bring some lemons for the Witbier like you would do with the Blvd. Unfiltered Wheat?

Should we bring some lemons for the Witbier like you would do with the Blvd. Unfiltered Wheat?

You dont use lemons in a Witbier. The choice would be a tangerine or orange. I dont know which of the 2 will be ready first so I wouldnt get a thing. :p

You dont use lemons in a Witbier. The choice would be a tangerine or orange. I dont know which of the 2 will be ready first so I wouldnt get a thing. :p

I stand corrected! As long as it's got booze in it, I'm game!

Well I think a few of the NWA guys will be headed up for RP. Loren you might want to bring another beer... :D :laugh: At the rate you are going you might be out of cigars too! :sign: I know you say the "party" lasts until 8, but how long are you guys usually around smoking. I am trying to decided whether to get a hotel on Sat. night. Can't wait to head that way fellas. Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Brandon

Well I think a few of the NWA guys will be headed up for RP. Loren you might want to bring another beer... :D :laugh: At the rate you are going you might be out of cigars too! :sign: I know you say the "party" lasts until 8, but how long are you guys usually around smoking. I am trying to decided whether to get a hotel on Sat. night. Can't wait to head that way fellas. Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Brandon

I usually end up staying at OpusXKC cuz of the late drive and good Drinks throughout the day. Ok.. Scotch. Its out now I do drink Scotch. :D

I'm driving to St Joseph to get the Co2 tank filled and kegging Monday. :thumbs:

One week away from the Rocky Patel Party! Nestor Placensia will be with us as well! We will be giving away a trip to Honduras! Come early and stay late. We got beer from two local breweries. BBQ Brisket, Hamburgers and Italian Sausage! 11am til 8pm!

I wish I could work something out to bring my cooker up there some time for an event. Hell, its only like a 18 hour drive.

Rocky and Nestor WHOOOO!! I think I'm looking forward to this one more than Padron! So did you guys get any of Nestors cigars in the store to sell during the event or anything cool like that??

Sorry, no Nester stuff.
Who know what may happen after RTDA, and the event.

Hotels booked, vehicles gassed up, cigars loaded... NWA is headed your way guys. Looking forward to it fellas! :thumbs:

Brandon

The guys are all psyched! Rocky and the boys, this Saturday! This is going to be one of the biggest events of the year. We will have all of there new product from the RTDA show before anyone in the country! Smoked brisket, sausages all you can eat! Beer from two local brewerys! 11-? Come early stay late. The Hooters girls will be there serving wings! Miss Internet world 2002 will be at the door to greet you!

Can't wait! Haven't seen or talked to a lot of you fellas in awhile, looking forward to seeing you all again!

So begins the day, a cup of fresh brewed Honduran coffee, and lets see, think I'll start the day with an ISOM before heading to the Outlaw to begin this very long awaited event.

See you all there.

Gonna be leaving here between 9:30 to 10am so should be there before Noon. I cant wait. :)

Another outstanding event. Just wished I had the cash flow to spend some money but oh well. Next time. :)

So it ends, smoked, partied, met lots of CPer's.
Went to dinner afterwards with Rocky, Niche(Rockys brother),Jesus(Rockys blender & production foreman),Nestor Plasencia Jr. and the staff of the Outlaw and Opusxkc as well. Now its off to bed :) .

This was another great event, and I must say I had a great time. So many CP guys in one place along with Rocky, just made the day. Always good to know that we can all get together in this community, and have a good time.