• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

You are real lucky it wasn't a good camera. You can't see the bloody bandages wrapped around this guys ankles.

This is all I have to say to sum up the Macanudo event.

bigcrack.jpg

OH THE MUD BUTT! WHY! :0
So let me get this straight. That was NOT a staged photograph, but in fact some genuine plumber's ass crack? Good god I'm glad that wasn't a high resolution photograph!

Unfortunately this wasnt stagged. Its the genuine article. And yes you are lucky cuz if it was done with a nice camera ya could have seen the skid marks that went upto the underwear band. Ya lucky you missed this one. Ewwwwwww!!!!

Classic! :laugh:

That is just flat out wrong, nasty and not to be seen again by these eyes!!

Ok, this is not in concrete yet but. We are working on an event with Ernesto Padilla, Pete Johnson(Tatuaje), and Jose Pepin Garcia(rolling :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ). The '07 schedule is going to be crazy. AVO, Eric Newman, Manual Quensada(Fonseca,Joya De Nicaragua), Jorge Padron, Rocky Patel(with a golf tournement the day before),Christan Erioa(Camacho), Litto Gomez and of course Tim Ozgener with the CAO Flavorettes! Alot of crazy things are coming from us as well. I will start a new thread once I have some dates set in stone!

Concrete or not, You just made my day.

I don't have the date for it yet but the Pete Johnson, Ernesto Padilla and Jose Pepin Garcia event is confirmed for next year! I will post the date when I get it!

OK heres a bunch of CPer's with Rocky Patel, Nestor Pasencia Jr, and yes some Hooters girls...........

cp_rocky.jpg

A full spread of pics from the event is available at Outlaw Cigar

Thanks for posting that Dirick! We were just talking about this photo last night, glad to finally see it.

Nick

Alrighty Drew Estates fans. First the bad news, Johnathan Drew will not be coming to the Outlaw tomorrow! The VP of marketing will be with us. Now the good stuff. We will have custom motorcycles from all over the country parked out front of the store. We are having a bike rally. Parkville is having it's annual bike fest! We are a stop on the tour. Free food and beer from the finest KC has to offer. Sausages and pork loin sandwiches! 11-8 Come enjoy the day with us!

Our Last party of the 2006 season will be coming up with Litto Gomez. This will be one of our biggest events this year so don't miss out! Litto has promised us something special for this party! Come early!

*snip*

Our Last party of the 2006 season will be coming up with Litto Gomez. This will be one of our biggest events this year so don't miss out! Litto has promised us something special for this party! Come early!

I think I just wet myself.. :laugh:

One week til Litto and a little bit of a break for us Outlaw guys! We have a special cigar that will be availible only at this event! Come early and plan to stay all day long! Litto is our last one for the '06 season and should be our biggest event this year. We will have 12 of the Party girls that will be featured in our 2007 party girls calander! We will have quite a few of the gals from Hooters with wings! The greater KC Viper Club will be in attendance with all their cool toys! If the weather holds a couple of the local custom bike shops will have there bikes on display as well! Oct 7th 11am til 8pm don't miss it!

Only 5 more days!!! Who all is going to be there... any out of towners making the trip??