• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

Hmm I just may be able to come to this one depending on how she is doing and if I can find my way.

Hmm I just may be able to come to this one depending on how she is doing and if I can find my way.
If you can get the time, and you need a ride, I'll even come and get you. Let me know. :thumbs:

If you can get the time, and you need a ride, I'll even come and get you. Let me know. :thumbs:

Man Tony you and guys are just great. It takes a load of my mind knowing my bro has you guys covering his back.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :love: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :love: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Shawn

Special cigar? How's a cigar(6x54) made with the remaining tobacco from the original FPI(binder and filler) and Litto's oscuro natural wrapper sound? Don't start with the PMs because there are only 40 boxes and most of them will be sold at the event! All the more reason to make it to the event Saturday.

Dale is in the air as we speak.

I sure hope he gets the time to visit you all, even if he misses the event on Sat.

Some of the NWMSU Mafia will make their triumphent return to the Outlaw Saturday. Outlaw guys, it's been awhile...it'll be great to see ya!

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I give you "The Outlaw" by Litto Gomez

000_0296.jpg

000_0295.jpg

000_0297.jpg

000_0298.jpg

000_0294.jpg

There are only 36 boxes NO PHONE ORDERS!!! If you call about these Brad will kick your ass :p !

Oh yea, by the way........they are GOOOOOD :D :cool:

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I give you "The Outlaw" by Litto Gomez

000_0296.jpg

000_0295.jpg

000_0297.jpg

000_0298.jpg

000_0294.jpg

There are only 36 boxes NO PHONE ORDERS!!! If you call about these Brad will kick your ass :p !

Oh yea, by the way........they are GOOOOOD :D :cool:

Those look delicious! I'm licking my monitor as I type! :laugh:

Wow those look really good!!! Man I am mad I couldn't make it up today. Damn weddings getting in the way of what is really important! :angry: Oh well, you guys have fun, and send me one of those outlaws...and a small batch.... :blush: Honestly though, I know it will be a blast. The Outlaw can really throw a party :love:

Brandon

Wow, those look amazing. I'm kicking myself for not being able to go. Anyone want to do a box split, PLEASE CONTACT ME. :p

Hey guess what!?

I won't make it today, but I'll be there tomorrow, on my way to St Louis.

If any of you bastiges are still around I should be there about 2pm or so...

Another 2 week stint in St Louis, oh joy.

If anyone is lucky enough to be around the show me state and pick up a box of these, I would love to buy a 5'r - LMK

100_2545.jpg

The box I was lucky to get!
100_2535.jpg

Amy, Our Litto calendar girl.
100_2540.jpg

Amy and I at the event.

Was a damn good party! And WOW! The Outlaw cigar is fan-f'ing-tastic!!! Thank you Litto!!

A couple pics of my La Flor Score from the event: (yep thats a full box ;) )

lfdscore3.jpg

I didn't score per say but just getting a pic with her was good enough! :laugh:
:love: :love:

damy2.jpg