• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

Me and a friend will be flying in on Saturday from Atlanta.

I know I don't post a lot, but look forward to meeting anyone from the CP group. I've been to the new store before and I can tell you it is f'ing awesome.

Kevin

I recognize a couple of the ugly mugs in that 2nd pic, but what about the rest?

I recognize a couple of the ugly mugs in that 2nd pic, but what about the rest?

Clockwise from lower left -- Brent (Bsneed51), Joe (yeahthatsme), Matt (fatman1267), and the one and only Mr. Balls.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

Yeah, this is going to be an epic party. Wish I could have made it last night, had to work.

See you boys at Jack Stack tonight!

-Drew

And so it begins....

100520213445.jpg

Traitor!!! Freaking traitor smoking a Opus X during the Padron weekend. WTF!!! :laugh:

I am heading out the door now. I have one stop to make then on to the North store! See you all there. :thumbs:

Tony, I hate you almost as much as I now hate Joose.

I feel awful today.

Still at the airport. Some issue they're working on with the plane. Oh well. Google has Pac-Man on their home page so that makes it more tolerable.

If I could find a way to upload the voice mail I got from you mooks I would, although it still probably wouldn't be any more coherent

Did anyone shit their pants drinking Joose? Alcohol + Energy drink + bbq + cigars = A Bill Cosby

From what Brad has told us about the Red Bull, Cigars and Sausages at one of the cigar events. :laugh:

Did anyone shit their pants drinking Joose? Alcohol + Energy drink + bbq + cigars = A Bill Cosby

From what Brad has told us about the Red Bull, Cigars and Sausages at one of the cigar events. :laugh:
Not that night :whistling:

Lets do some math: chipotle lunch+ bbq dinner,+3 jooses

I dropped a major bill cosby while horribly ripping ass, and broke the water line. Sounded like a walrus gargling pudding.

I dropped a major bill cosby while horribly ripping ass, and broke the water line. Sounded like a walrus gargling pudding.

This is way more information than we needed. :(

This is way more information than we needed. :(

But you can't tell me you didn't laugh!

Hope you guys have fun. My flight got cancelled and the next one I could get on was tomorrow. I decided to pass.

100520184110.jpg

Heyit'sJoe!! Wish I was there with ya fellas! Joe you'll havta tell me about it when you get back to Illinois!!

I've got my guayabera and hat on. Time to leave work and head to the party :thumbs: