• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

I wish I could have stayed for the after hours festivities, but yard work and a cranky wife were calling me! :angry: It looks like a nice, wholesome, quiet evening was had by all! :thumbs:

I didn't think it was possible to top last year, but this was an outstanding event.

Thanks to The Outlaw crew and to all the CPers that made the weekend what it was. I hope to see all of you and more next year. If you haven't made this trip, you are really missing out.

:thumbs:

Wyatt, you were missed. It pained me to give up your Coffee Bender, man.

Damn, I would've loved some Bender!!

Sorry I couldn't get there. My brief ran late and it was just getting too hard to do. I think in the long run it will have been worth it. I briefed like a rock star and actually got offered two jobs following it......and I was told they are looking forward to seeing my application for the one I want badly.

Anyway, sounds like a great time, of course. Sorry I missed it.

'Til next year I guess.

Always the event I'm gonna miss is the one where the fun is had. Just gotta say, I bet she was a lot better than a roast beef sammich if you get what I mean :whistling:

Always the event I'm gonna miss is the one where the fun is had. Just gotta say, I bet she was a lot better than a roast beef sammich if you get what I mean :whistling:
You weren't missed!!!

So where are the GOOD photos at Jay?

Enough with the photos. You fu..ers were lucky Jay showed you anything. If you want the experience you live it. So, put Padron at the Outlaw on your 2010 calendar. And this m'erf..cker is a wrap.

Enough with the photos. You fu..ers were lucky Jay showed you anything. If you want the experience you live it. So, put Padron at the Outlaw on your 2010 calendar. And this m'erf..cker is a wrap.

Mick, they might catch a glimpse or two of the good stuff in a few of the photos, but they won't be able to taste the Furious, the Coffee Bender, or the Jack Stack. And I promise they won't laugh nearly as hard as those of us there that overheard stuff like....oh I don't know......

"Mick you looked like Bruce Banner trying to hold back the Hulk."

That Coffee Bender was some good stuff... and Bruce's 34 year old Scotch... and the beans... and another telling of the Koala Girl story. Good times, good times!! :thumbs:

That Coffee Bender was some good stuff... and Bruce's 34 year old Scotch... and the beans... and another telling of the Koala Girl story. Good times, good times!! :thumbs:

Sounds like Claire was able to tell the Koala story again. Thats a pretty good one. :D

Well said.

Life is way to short, the road is way to long.

Grab some cigars and come along.

Whiskey and molts is how we do.

Sun of a B@ch ENERJAY showed up

With a stripper too. :thumbs:

pan3.jpg

EDIT: add photo

pano.jpg

Sorry, boys looks like photobucket does not like some of the content of the photos.

SO anyone have an ideas?

Sorry, boys looks like photobucket does not like some of the content of the photos.

SO anyone have an ideas?

Post more of the event photos in this thread, or open a new thread with event photos. I'd love to see more of the calendar girls. You must have more photos of them, right?

I'm guessing that from a couple of the pics that got edited by photobucket, the words "Wrong hole" never escaped her lips.

SO anyone have an ideas?

Create a gallery on CP, then post a link to look at them.

They wouldn't conform to the standard Rod has for the gallery. They were very entertaining or so I've been told :whistling:

Never seen a $20 used in that fashion, but what do I know ;)

[/quote]

Never seen a $20 used in that fashion, but what do I know ;)
[/quote]

Anthony, you should have seen the grin on Andrew Jackson's face! :blush: :laugh: