• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

They wouldn't conform to the standard Rod has for the gallery. They were very entertaining or so I've been told :whistling:

Never seen a $20 used in that fashion, but what do I know ;)

You are correct sir, and this is the last time I will mention it, but those photos should just be done. So, the fishing for those photos should also cease. If you want pictures of naked babes, we all know where to go. If you want pics of CP guys with naked babes, you should promptly GFY. It's not good for the guys here, it's not good for CP as a community, and it's certainly no good for Rod's blood pressure.

The calendar girls on the other hand would be fine (IMO), and from some of the snaps I saw, just as entertaining (if not more so).

Sorry, boys looks like photobucket does not like some of the content of the photos.

SO anyone have an ideas?

Create a gallery on CP, then post a link to look at them.

They wouldn't conform to the standard Rod has for the gallery. They were very entertaining or so I've been told :whistling:

Oh, they are that quality, wasn't aware :sign:

Sorry, boys looks like photobucket does not like some of the content of the photos.

SO anyone have an ideas?

;)

You are correct sir, and this is the last time I will mention it, but those photos should just be done. So, the fishing for those photos should also cease. If you want pictures of naked babes, we all know where to go. If you want pics of CP guys with naked babes, you should promptly GFY. It's not good for the guys here, it's not good for CP as a community, and it's certainly no good for Rod's blood pressure.

The calendar girls on the other hand would be fine (IMO), and from some of the snaps I saw, just as entertaining (if not more so).

I like the way you think, sir.

SO anyone have an ideas?

Email them to me and I'll get them hosted.

Quality is a term that should be used very loosely here. The pictures were taken by a pro, that's for sure. But the subject material was not necessarily Hugh Hefner quality if you know what I'm saying. Like was said earlier, you've got issues if you're really hoping to see CPers getting danced upon by nekkid women. Not that it wasn't enjoyable by any means, and sure was appreciated. :thumbs:

I will create a gallery for the event photos for the brothers that could not make the event.

However Before I snapped the supposed NSFW photos, I made clear they would not reach the forum with out permission.

BRAD: in his wisdom allowed me to post a few pics.

For any others who attended the hurf, ONLY YOU CAN OBTAIN copy of pic.

What happens at the OutLaw stays at the OutLaw.

PS: as for the calender girl I did not use my own camera.

x2, Mic. So much for some discretion with the photos.... I was hoping we would have stuck to what we all agreed. Oh, well.

It's all been said, but thank you Brad and the Outlaw staff for hosting a great event once again. The CP folks of KC(and Koala Girl) once again made this MN herfer feel right at home. Jay what can I say....you my friend are a party must !!!

I enjoyed being able to smoke with Brent, Tony, Drew, John, Keith, Tim, and Bruce once again. Bruce you did a great job of working family time in with spending time with us deliquents...glad to see you had a good time.

To those I meet for the first time .... thanks for coming down and sharing a great time. All of the new guys seemed like solid folk, and it was my pleasure to hang and smoke way too much with you all.

Mn crew outstate and Mlps/Stp guys what can I say I am glad I can call you my friends.

Till next year or maybe Litto I will put my Herf travel humi away.

Thanks all

Joe G

ok, after seeing the pics you guys really ALL suck.

:angry:

Please comment these pics with some NAMES. I've slept since then.
IMG_5820-1.jpg

Right to left paul david jon joe chris paul tim joe mick scott brad brent and tony

Thanks to the quite one. YeahThatsme

First on the right is Joe, not Paul.

Further to the left still eating our dinner is me, Dan, and Kevin (not a CPer, but along for the ride). :laugh:

First on the right is Joe, not Paul.

Further to the left still eating our dinner is me, Dan, and Kevin (not a CPer, but along for the ride). :laugh:

IMG_5819.jpg
With CP names (R to L): Joe (simmsboard), David (ketchtwenty2), Jon (SoulDog), Joe (yeahthatsme), Khris (Swifty), Paul (crluap), Joe (siriusstoogie), Tim (sinnyc), Mick (tsmckinney), Scott (outlawsp), Brad (smokyballs), Brent (bsneed51), Tony (OpusXKC), Alan (LilBastage), Dan (DePasta), Kevin (just along for the ride).