• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

Herf newb here. Do you guys bring your own sticks to an event like this or smoke what you buy?

It sounds like a good time but I'm not sure if I can swing it.
Combination of the 2.Bring some,buy some.It is really up to you. I personnaly think that if the Outlaw is providing the venue,arranging for the food & drink,etc. then I should buy something to show my support while I am there. Even if it's just a couple of cigars.
Sure, I understand that. I just wanted to know if it was ok to bring a few of your own. Thanks for clearing that up.

This is a really tempting opportunity to meet some people in this new hobby of mine. I just wish it was a month earlier or a month later.

It doesn't mention it on their website though I assume there is a cover charge for such an event?

Very good point of protocol. It is always good form to patronize your host, whether or not there is a cover charge, clipping fee, whatever. This is going to be a grand time, and I'm looking forward to some dealios on some Padrons.

You can add Tkoepp to the list. We won't be partaking in the activities Friday, but we will be at the event Saturday and up for most anything Saturday evening.

We will have a car if anyone needs a ride Saturday morning. We can get 3 extra people in it. We are staying at the Sleep Inn.

Keith

You can add Tkoepp to the list. We won't be partaking in the activities Friday, but we will be at the event Saturday and up for most anything Saturday evening.

Keith

What the hell are you adding to what list. No one speaks for me except myself. Now go back and get the garage ready, Im coming over.

We are staying at the Sleep Inn.
Funny as that hasn't even been decided either.

The list of who will be there, I know you have your tickets. I'm already setup and about to start without you. Cigar smoke=kid repellent

Keith

What the hell are you adding to what list. No one speaks for me except myself. Now go back and get the garage ready, Im coming over.

Funny as that hasn't even been decided either.

Timmy is going through menopause. :sign:

BTW, I heard rumors from various boards and websites that the Family Reserves are no longer for sale, just gonna be a Padron family cigar like it was originally.

Keith

They're gonna wonder what the hell descended on them. Especially when twenty or thirty of us congregate around the pool deck with stogies. :laugh:

Vetoed! I have to be home that weekend to watch the kid, damn!

Herf newb here. Do you guys bring your own sticks to an event like this or smoke what you buy?

It sounds like a good time but I'm not sure if I can swing it.
Combination of the 2.Bring some,buy some.It is really up to you. I personnaly think that if the Outlaw is providing the venue,arranging for the food & drink,etc. then I should buy something to show my support while I am there. Even if it's just a couple of cigars.
Sure, I understand that. I just wanted to know if it was ok to bring a few of your own. Thanks for clearing that up.

This is a really tempting opportunity to meet some people in this new hobby of mine. I just wish it was a month earlier or a month later.

It doesn't mention it on their website though I assume there is a cover charge for such an event?

No cover charge as of the Tatuaje event. Things can always change, though.

Vetoed! I have to be home that weekend to watch the kid, damn!

Phil, get a nanny.

Is anyone bringing family units? Wife is wondering if there will be any spouses there she can conspire with.