• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

Now the only question is who's gonna get there early with me to hold some tables(and family reservas)?

Now that I can just roll out of bed and be there in no time, I'll be there fairly early. This event's food is also probably going to run out early, as well as the beer.

Alex has an IRON GUT, Brad is stuck in his little counter cage. LOL I see no issue at all with what time we leave for the event I really have no plans on sleeping until Sunday night.

Did you get that. :rolleyes:

Will be down for this event and looking for a roomie.
Alex needs a roomie! Vegas is just returning to normal. Can KC handle that combo?

Alex and Jay in the same zip code is an exothermic event. Same hotel room? We all better move.

The list as of today

NullSmurf + wife
JonDot
tsmckenney
KeithS
denverdog
mmburtch
LilBastage
Yeahthatsme
Swifty (and his sleep machine)
simmsboard
JHawk
Brickhouse
Kusojijii
alexgtp
souldoggy?
OzPod
sinnyc
Ketchtwenty2
crluap

Still not 100%
golfgar
CeeMmmm

Not all there
Smokyballs
bsneed51
tkoepp
enerjay

Not too late to buy a ticket, Rod.

I agree with Swissy! You all suck!

Have fun guys I will have to wait until 2010!
If you find any extra Family Reserves hanging! ;)

This is probably useless but I'll throw my name in the ring of "If anyone has an extra or 2 PFR". I can definitely make it worth your while. I'd love to make it but I have some upcoming expenses that need to be taken care of.

LOL That is a good one Matt! As soon as I mention Kansas City, MO they will all say yeh right you'r going to smoke cigars!

I still haven't stopped talking about the Padron event from last year!

Son of a bitch.

I was informed today that I'm currently scheduled to brief the State of Illinois 2 Star General on 15 May up near Chicago. If I have to do this, then I'm almost assured to be "out" on this event.

I'm friggin' pissed as hell.

Son of a bitch.

I was informed today that I'm currently scheduled to brief the State of Illinois 2 Star General on 15 May up near Chicago. If I have to do this, then I'm almost assured to be "out" on this event.

Is he a cigar smoker? Bring him along.... outside the box Major

Son of a bitch.

Wow. That sucks Wyatt.

I submitted leave for this about a week ago. My leave comments actually say "To attend annual Padron Cigar Event in Kansas City, MO".

If my leave gets approved then I'll probably just make sure the Captain that works for me briefs it. So it's up in the air, but I'm not terribly confident.

We'll see.

Oh I am there for sure :thumbs:. See you for dinner, and shenanigans :cool:

I will definitely be out of this even and many others after the Padron Event. Only one I will probably get to see this year is the Carlito Event and then I slip away in silence for awhile. So I hope you all have a great time and smoke one for me. Or several for that matter. :thumbs:

Son of a bitch.

Lets just say we are MOVING FORWARD.... and Helping with the economic down turn, and SUPPORTING THE TROOPS...

If that does not work tell him there is plenty of beer, pig roast and T&A.. :thumbs:

Well, my flight's booked. I fly in Thursday, 05/14/2009 at approximately 1335 hours, so I'll be seeing you gents. It should be fun.

Son of a bitch.

Lets just say we are MOVING FORWARD.... and Helping with the economic down turn, and SUPPORTING THE TROOPS...

If that does not work tell him there is plenty of beer, pig roast and T&A.. :thumbs:

Well, I talked to my boss, the full bird yesterday. If the 2 Star General is there, he wants me there. If the 1 Star General is there then he doesn't care if I go to KC for the cigar event. So I'll just have to wait and see which general is going to be in attendance.

Son of a bitch.

Well, I talked to my boss, the full bird yesterday. If the 2 Star General is there, he wants me there. If the 1 Star General is there then he doesn't care if I go to KC for the cigar event. So I'll just have to wait and see which general is going to be in attendance.

Is there a cigar smoking congressman we could call :whistling:

Alright, I'm out, for sure.

Not so much about who I'm breifing anymore, whether its the one star are two star. I'm a candidate for an outstanding job opportunity in the near future and one of the officers on the selection board will be present at that breif. It's a great opportunity to showcase myself a bit and get some face to face time afterwards. It literally could lock me in for the job I've been waiting for.

So I'm definitely out on this one this year fellas. My apologies, there's nothing I was looking forward to more this year than the Padron event. But I have to do what I have to do.

Have fun and take good pictures :)

Alright, I'm out, for sure.

Not so much about who I'm breifing anymore, whether its the one star are two star. I'm a candidate for an outstanding job opportunity in the near future and one of the officers on the selection board will be present at that breif. It's a great opportunity to showcase myself a bit and get some face to face time afterwards. It literally could lock me in for the job I've been waiting for.

So I'm definitely out on this one this year fellas. My apologies, there's nothing I was looking forward to more this year than the Padron event. But I have to do what I have to do.

Have fun and take good pictures :)

Fully understand bro. I had a very similar situation 5 years ago. It did in fact lead to the job I have now, which I love.

And of course, as we all now know, this whole CigarPass thing could just be replaced by a movie anyway...

In all seriousness, good luck. Although, you don't really need it. :)