• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

I will get you one Phil, if there are any left for me to get... ???

That's going to depend on when they go on sale since I will plan on being camped out there from Thursday until Sunday. :laugh:

The PFR are going on sale that early? I know I really want at least one of them even though I won't be able to go my wife is going down to pick up some sticks on Sat. If they are being sold that early I may need to make a trip out early to try and get my hands on some.

Yeah enerjay, I'd actually let ya stay here but I still have yet to finish the basement. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. We pay a ton for this place yet it came with an unfinished basement.

I'll be at the Outlaw before and after you guys go to Jack Stack smoking it up, might get me some cheap burnt ends to pretend :laugh:

Yeah enerjay, I'd actually let ya stay here but I still have yet to finish the basement. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. We pay a ton for this place yet it came with an unfinished basement.

I'll be at the Outlaw before and after you guys go to Jack Stack smoking it up, might get me some cheap burnt ends to pretend :laugh:

Dude, he might come back with a girl. Maybe two. The air mattress isn't going to cut it.

:sign:

:)

Bad news guys, cigar smoking at Jackstack is a NO GO. I'm working on getting us an exception, I used to work there and know the president pretty well. But a Plan B would be a good thing to have.

I know a lot of guys have their hearts set on Jack Stack. We can still do dinner there and then make the 15 minute drive back to the Outlaw until they close. I hate this fuggin' anti smoking nazi country sometimes. :angry:

I have never been told to put a cigar out at a STRIP CLUB. You boys can do what you feel is best, see you at high noon

Well I have it on good authority that a little gathering at the Outlaw after the 8pm closing time should be ok. :cool:

I too would like to simply smoke at Jack Stack, but I'm going there for the ribs and beans. We can always leave to smoke. Hell, it's their loss, if we could stay we would probably have to buy scotch, wine, beer, desert.......OH WELL :sign:

I know a lot of guys have their hearts set on Jack Stack. We can still do dinner there and then make the 15 minute drive back to the Outlaw until they close. I hate this fuggin' anti smoking nazi country sometimes. :angry:

Not just here, all over. Ireland, for chrissakes... And for the most part, you can thank cigarettes.

I have never been told to put a cigar out at a STRIP CLUB. You boys can do what you feel is best, see you at high noon

I'm with Jay. Let's enjoy Jack Stack and then immediately head somewhere we can drink, smoke, and enjoy the SCENERY. Perhaps we can figure out where that is going to be so folks can plan accordingly.

Is Jack Stack really so friggin good? There's got to be another good bbq/steak place around that would let us smoke, especially if someone makes the call and let's them know we've got 15-20 people that will be there. That's a pretty decent amount of revenue for an evening, I can't believe Jack Stack won't allow us to smoke on the patio. Can someone let them know we may go elsewhere and see if they'll change their mind?

I'm down with eating at Jack Stack and then heading over to the Outlaw. Although smoking at dinner is always nice, I'd be willing to make an exception for some burnt ends and beans.

I'm definitely not going to make this event so I hope all of you smoke some good cigars for me and have a great time as well.

There's not even smoking outside on the patio, for a large party the size of ours?

They allow cigarettes on the patio, but no cigars or pipes.

I say we just set our group up on the patio and start puffing away. See if they'll ask us to leave.

If they allow cigarettes out there but no cigars, then they are simply discriminating against cigar smokers and it's not a matter of legality. That's dumb.

Back