• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

I agree we should wait another week or so. We've waited this long already no use rushing it out now.

I am willing to wait this guy out. If he says he's sent another shipment what's a few more days ???

Thanks for hanging in there Phil.......... ;)

BenjieV :D

I agree now that they are on thier way....let's just wait....and maybe have a virtual herf and smokem....

I know corney......

Besides, I'll be in Daytona tomorrow night and all next week, might take a ride down to see Mr. Padilla...If he's available....

i wasn't going but I got the fever... gotta ride....bikes, babes and booze....one hell of a week.

Thanks for the reply's everyone.

I will wait and see what comes and inform everyone ASAP once they get here.

We should have this thing goin soon'

Phil

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Padilla is not that interested in making this happen.

Ya, Wonder if we can find another cigar company interested in supplying our Pass. Anyone willing to inquire?

Didn't this Mr. Padila guy say he was going to send cigars and then stiffed us?

If so I think that's pretty lousy :angry: and I certainlly won't be looking to buy any of his cigars anytime soon.

Yea, I'm really not interested in them at all anymore. Even if they showed up today please take me out of this pass. :(

Not to suggest this but wouldn't it be a hoot if we sent the few we recieved back and said thanks but no thanks :D

Gunpowder said:
Not to suggest this but wouldn't it be a hoot if we sent the few we recieved back and said thanks but no thanks :D
I think that is a brilliant idea. You have my vote :thumbs:

Phil,

I think we have put up with this as long as we should. This guy should be embarrassed if he truely made the committment to supply us with some smokes for a pass.

If this is an example of his customer service level, then he won't be around long enough to make a splash in the industry ??? .

Thanks for all the work you put into trying to get this off the ground but lets just call the whole thing off.

My .02

BenjieV :(

Ya, I don't know WTF is going on here but this is now getting a bit rediculous.

As far as sending them back, I am up for whatever LMAO!!! We can send them back to him or hold a raffle or something for them.

Whatever the group decided shall be done. Just LMK guys. Too bad it didnt work out.

Phil

I would say send them back, but theres no point in being mean I supose. He's guilty of apathy and neglect more then any actual active transgression of any kind.

I guess I vote for Phil keeping them and doing as he wishes with them for all the effort he's put into all this so far.