• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

hey Lucas,

I just spoke with him on the phone (since he lives so close)....Things have been very busy for him. Getting ready for his 1st new son due the end of March.

I gave him an update on things, he's ready to see these Padila's whenever they show up. And he'll be joining us at the "Pass" herf when it arrives.

he sends his best to everyone and will get a post out soon.

Awesome! Thanks for the update Big. It was a real pleasure getting to meet Mike when he dropped by my neck of the woods a couple months ago. I'm looking forward to burning a couple more with him again when I get the chance. Best of luck to Mike, his wife and first son.

lucasbuck said:
Awesome! Thanks for the update Big. It was a real pleasure getting to meet Mike when he dropped by my neck of the woods a couple months ago. I'm looking forward to burning a couple more with him again when I get the chance. Best of luck to Mike, his wife and first son.
I'll pass it onto him,

Great to travel all over the counrty to find fellow CPer's to share a stogie or two with. Makes a trip to a new area a little more enjoyable. Who know's I might stop out your way on one of my rides across this great nation.

[NO, i'm not running for office]

Big100HD said:
lucasbuck said:
I'll pass it onto him,

Great to travel all over the counrty to find fellow CPer's to share a stogie or two with. Makes a trip to a new area a little more enjoyable. Who know's I might stop out your way on one of my rides across this great nation.

[NO, i'm not running for office]
If you do be sure and let me know. Mike and I had a great time and smoked some great cigars.

Actually..."Those Guys" over there don't have any, I have some. And because Shuji will obviously not be attending the North Texas CP Herf, I made the decision to take the one that was sent for him with me to our meeting Sunday night. I am sorry if that bothers anybody here, I meant no disrespect to my CP brothers in doing it. ???

No, just anxious to get this baby rolling. How was it? Post a review. I could have swore Phil posted one but I can't find it to send you the link. Let us know how it was.

Hey Phil, any word from Mr Padilla lately or is this cigar hand off pass comin' to an end...... ??? :0 ;)

Nothing yet man.......... :(

I do have the 1st part he sent me....but it's not enough for all of us.

he said more were on the way but I havent seen them.

longest pass I have ever been in!

:sign:

tho something tells me I may be a little too far down on the list. ...

Phil said:
Phil, Just a thought,

maybe you could send out the cigars to whoever you can fill down the list. I interested in getting a review from them to see what they think....it might help the wait.

jmho

Yea, I have no problem with you filling just a few at the top of the list.

Good news folks.

Just got an email from Mr. Padilla and he stated that he had his wherehouse ship on the 26th.

So hopefully they will be here soon and we can get this thing ROLLIN'!!!

Phil

Big100HD said:
Phil said:
Phil, Just a thought,

maybe you could send out the cigars to whoever you can fill down the list. I interested in getting a review from them to see what they think....it might help the wait.

jmho
I could do that, is that what folks want?

LMK

PHil

Well, if Mr. Padilla stated that he had his wherehouse ship on the 26th, let see what shows up this time. Hopefully, there should be enough to go around. ??? :thumbs: :)