• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Magnum Maduro @ Montecristo #2 PASS

Ya in a perfect world we could keep up with Wolfman...But I think ya better realize that the wolfman is indeed a rare breed...I am sure the rest of us will do our best .

Could it be that I'm next after Washington?!?! WAHOOOOOOO! Oh man, I can't wait. This is really fun. I can't believe it was just a month ago and I never even KNEW or heard of cigar passing before! I have been deprived! Anyway, Sam you are right about the people in this forum, great people who share great cigars. God Bless America.

Oh ya. Can't wait for that baby to hit the front door. My mail man thinks I'm hunting him...every time he comes to my house, I pop out the door to see if I got something. 13 years in this house and I never said a word to him (well, maybe a few), now I talk to him almost everyday. HAHA. LMAO.

the box just got here in good condition.takes: Padron Magnum
Monte #2
Perdomo Cabinet Reserve
Puts: ISOM Partagas Corona
ISOM RyJ Cedros 3
Perdomo Cuban Wheel (Torp)
Don Diego Reserve (Toro)
Padron 4000 (maduro)
Mantequilla Double Corona
LaLuna Maduro FuerteI'm taking the box to the post office on my way to work. when I get home tonight, I'll post the confirmation Number.

What was I thinking? Can I read-guess not. I posted earlier that I was soon after Washington...OOPS! It still has to go to 4 other people first. Sorry, I've been smoking dope or something! The guy I bought it from SAID it was a limited reserve, special edition, cabinet series stogie. I thought for a claro colored cigar it was a little TOO green:cool:

Great Puts Mayhem....After puro dave I'm next..Makor Pee Pee dance in progress....Ohhh...Yaaaa....Bring em to papa...Got to go breath into a bag now...

Sam I guess you got your latest BomB :):) Enjoy brother!! Now whrer the #### is this pass now. I itchin for another box to arrive. one that I havent put on my credit card especially!!!

Hey Dave if this baby hits town by monday let me know and we can meet at the cigar lounge and see how many of those Montes we can smoke in one night...

Yeah, vern, sounds like a good plan!!! Hope you guys have fun, just be sure and leave a fiver for Sam, or two since there's two of ya'!!! :cool:

vern (and anybody else paying attention) the box is here! I will send you an email also!

Box is on its way to texas Usps conf# 0300 1290 0003 0870 5442...Ins # vv 088 981 735 us..
I didn't take one of the monties as I didn't have any ISOMS that were the right size ( my latest order still hasn't arrived )...
I put in a Perdomo X Rosado for the Padron Mag.
My Takes:
Bolivar Petite corona ISOM
La Unica Torp 1
LGC series R
C.Torano reservaMy Puts:
SLR Petite corona ISOM
Felipi Gregorio Ch.
Match Play corona
La luna old stock
Perdomo2 descartes
5 Vega Dbl. coronaThanks for letting me play sam....

I don't know if I can remember all of my takes and puts but I will try.Takes: Monte #2
Padron Magnum
Perdomo Torpedo maduro
LGC TorpedoPuts: Boli PC (ISOM)
Carlos Torano Vintage Select robusto
Jose Piedra (ISOM)
and at least 3 more that I can't seem to remeber right now. #### brain fart!

Vern: Thanks for the heads up that
the Box is on the way to me. I will
do my best to turn the Box around the
sameday I get it.Bob

Nice Job guys. Fast turnarounds too!! It wont be long before it reaches me!! The dog rockets are resting in the humi waiting for all the isoms:):):):):)