• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron, Padron Anniversary, Padron 1926

Status
Not open for further replies.
bfreebern said:
Zeebra said:
I can see that Brandon.  However considering the PM came from a newbie with 16 posts, it hardly represents the vast majority of CP members opinions.  I just don't think the reply from Bob to all members on the board was warranted.  It should have been handled through PMs.
[snapback]283462[/snapback]​

I agree. Bill is over reacting.

Still doesn't answer the question as to why they both are posting under the same name. Maybe I'm the only one that finds this to be wrong.
[snapback]283465[/snapback]​

Sure, it's wrong, but I'm in a kinda pick-your battles mode here. I don't imagine Bob is going to start using that ID consistently. He just used it for a mode of contact.

Ginseng said:
Zeebra said:
bfreebern said:
seadub said:
Ian...

I am going to ask you once to let everyone know that you don't have all the Padron 1926s in stock... so someone doesn't place an order (like I did) only to find out you don't have them 'all in stock.'

I'm a little pissed that I feel I was mislead by your site (which showed you had them available, even down to the number). Please be fair and let everyone know.

[snapback]283453[/snapback]​

The first part of this does seem a little pushy. You were going to ask him "once"? You sure as hell didn't "ask" for a clarification, seems to me you demanded one.

Just the way I read it.
[snapback]283459[/snapback]​

I can see that Brandon. However considering the PM came from a newbie with 16 posts, it hardly represents the vast majority of CP members opinions. I just don't think the reply from Bob to all members on the board was warranted. It should have been handled through PMs.
[snapback]283462[/snapback]​

On the one hand, I would not expect most folks to check the newbie status of members sending them PMs or emails. But on the other hand, seadub was clearly a bit aggressive in his wording.

We have to remember that in dealing with vendors (and others), every single one of us is a de facto representative of the board in matters of good conduct and poor.

That said, Bob's response was unwarranted and confrontational. He said that he posted while angry and I say that that is never a good thing to do. Ian was never at risk here, at least not to those of us who know and deal with him. Your actions, however, have cast a pall on his presence here and now he has that much of a harder row to hoe with new members.

What a shame. This is yet another trifling matter that could and should have been resolved person-to-person. But in a public flogging, it has become an ugly matter, blown well out of proportion and revealing not but the worst of those involved. What a shame.

Wilkey
[snapback]283471[/snapback]​

Well said Wilkey, this has gone overboard now. I hope all parties involved can forgive and move on.

tobaccoleaf1 said:
This is Bob (owner of Tobacco Leaf). I supply Billboard with cigars
and unlike Ian don't feel a need to kiss up to you people. Yesterday Jabba posted that his buddy recieved cigars in Canada for $2.90 shipping this was not priority mail which Ian uses so tracking can be done. Ian has been decieved in the past by using non tracked methods to save money which was a mistake. It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight which we don't have it was a simple mistake not an attempt to mislead anyone, but Ian was threatned if he didn't come out and tell you guys then this person was going to come on here and start the bashing. It seems to me some people on here just can't wait for retailers to make mistakes so they bash them. Ian offers real good deals on Padrons I could very well sell in my store but I help him to supply you guys with these great offers because he is trying to grow his internet business. So keep bashing and the Padron offers will stop on Cigar Pass. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM TO SELL VERY HARD TO GET CIGARS AT DISCOUNT PRICES. Again this is not Ian but the supplier of the cheap Padrons.
[snapback]283393[/snapback]​

:love: Bob, well said!

TWCIGARS said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:
and unlike Ian don't feel a need to kiss up to you people. Yesterday Jabba posted that his buddy recieved cigars in Canada for $2.90 shipping this was not priority mail which Ian uses so tracking can be done. Ian has been decieved in the past by using non tracked methods to save money which was a mistake. It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight which we don't have it was a simple mistake not an attempt to mislead anyone, but Ian was threatned if he didn't come out and tell you guys then this person was going to come on here and start the bashing. It seems to me some people on here just can't wait for retailers to make mistakes so they bash them. Ian offers real good deals on Padrons I could very well sell in my store but I help him to supply you guys with these great offers because he is trying to grow his internet business. So keep bashing and the Padron offers will stop on Cigar Pass. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM TO SELL VERY HARD TO GET CIGARS AT DISCOUNT PRICES. Again this is not Ian but the supplier of the cheap Padrons.

[snapback]283476[/snapback]​

Ian is well respected, you are not.

Buh bye.

Ian is well respected, you are not.

Buh bye.
[snapback]283478[/snapback]​
[/quote]

:love: Well said

Here I am trying to be a funny smart-ass, and the quote function is acting up.

Bob, Ian, whatever. :rolleyes: The point is there is a member here on CigarPass who goes by "tobaccoleaf1" who I personally have serious concerns with due to his attitude, tone and nasty demeanor in this thread. Not only that, he appears to be claiming he has cigars when in fact he does not. If this is indeed true, it's about the lowest form of sleazy retailing I've ever seen, just like TWCIGARS and TBSCigars.

There are also MANY other places to buy Padron 1926s and PAMs and PANs for much better prices than these guys offer.

Oh and Bob, I know someone who has been to your store and met you face to face. He tells me that you are a rude, obnoxious, nasty, insulting POS. Your post(s) here completely vaildate his assessment of you.

TW,

If you are trying to better your reputation with the CP community you are surely going down the wrong path IMHO. I have never ordered from you so I don't know you personally but you are surely casting a bad light on your name.

TWCIGARS said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:

tobaccoleaf1 said:
Neither of the mentioned partys above are in question. We simply recieved a "threatening" e-mail and PM demanding that we post on this board that we were out of the 1926 #6 Maduros OR ELSE...dun...dun...duuunnn (scary music). Sometimes people simply get too emotional about their cigars...It's just difficult being misjudged by people who believe every retailer they deal with out side of a 1 on 1 transaction are trying to "mislead" or "trick" them.

Oh yeah, I'm not telling who on purpose. :p
[snapback]283436[/snapback]​

If there is a problem with stock on the website; all you have to do is say... "we apologise that something showed instock when it wasn't" and then correct the website information. There is no reason to create an issue over something like this. The CP community seems very supportive when people take responsibility; mistakes happen to the best of us.

jabba said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:
Neither of the mentioned partys above are in question.  We simply recieved a "threatening" e-mail and PM demanding that we post on this board that we were out of the 1926 #6 Maduros OR ELSE...dun...dun...duuunnn (scary music).  Sometimes people simply get too emotional about their cigars...It's just difficult being misjudged by people who believe every retailer they deal with out side of a 1 on 1 transaction are trying to "mislead" or "trick" them.

Oh yeah, I'm not telling who on purpose.  :p
[snapback]283436[/snapback]​

If there is a problem with stock on the website; all you have to do is say... "we apologise that something showed instock when it wasn't" and then correct the website information. There is no reason to create an issue over something like this. The CP community seems very supportive when people take responsibility; mistakes happen to the best of us.
[snapback]283495[/snapback]​

Right on, Jabba.

Learn it, live it, love it. I would consider this one of the pillars of CP.

Wilkey

TWCIGARS said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:

Bob and TW came from the same school of Customer No-Service!

tobaccoleaf1 said:

Hey asshole, you make up stories about receiving "threats" yet have no problem issuing them yourself, well at least you THINK you're threatening us. :laugh:

Retailers who threaten to not sell are just about the stupidest retailers I've ever seen:

"I'll show you, I WON'T take your money!!!"

Goddam moron.......

coventrycat86 said:
Hey asshole, you make up stories about receiving "threats" yet have no problem issuing them yourself, well at least you THINK your threatening us. :laugh:

Retailers who threaten to not sell are just about the stupidest retailers I've ever seen:

"I'll show you, I WON'T take your money!!!"

Goddam moron.......
[snapback]283501[/snapback]​

Bill, you really need to learn to not hold back :sign:

Oh hi, this is the REAL CoventryCat86. My coworker, NO WAIT my stepson OR HOLD on, my exwife logged in under my account name and used swear words which you all know I would NEVER do.

Can someone please check the IP address? I think I gotta change my password. :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
Oh hi, this is the REAL CoventryCat86. My coworker, NO WAIT my stepson OR HOLD on, my exwife logged in under my account name and used swear words which you all know I would NEVER do.

Can someone please check the IP address? I think I gotta change my password. :laugh:
[snapback]283515[/snapback]​

Much better :laugh:

bfreebern said:
coventrycat86 said:
Oh hi, this is the REAL CoventryCat86.  My coworker, NO WAIT my stepson OR HOLD on, my exwife logged in under my account name and used swear words which you all know I would NEVER do.

Can someone please check the IP address?  I think I gotta change my password. :laugh:

[snapback]283519[/snapback]​

Thank you Brandon!! :thumbs: I really am a loving and caring kinda guy, you know that!!! I would never swear at anyone, even a questionable retailer like tobaccoleaf1.

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
coventrycat86 said:

Thank you Brandon!! :thumbs: I really am a loving and caring kinda guy, you know that!!! I would never swear at anyone, even a questionable retailer like tobaccoleaf1.
[snapback]283524[/snapback]​
Now I know sombody else is using CC's username. :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:

Bullshit you lying ass!!

Been over to ClubStogie lately? I've almost succeeded in getting your sorry ass BANNED. :laugh: :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
coventrycat86 said:
Oh hi, this is the REAL CoventryCat86.  My coworker, NO WAIT my stepson OR HOLD on, my exwife logged in under my account name and used swear words which you all know I would NEVER do.

Can someone please check the IP address?  I think I gotta change my password. :laugh:

I myself am sure it wasn't the real CC. He would never mispell God damn.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.