• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

The remaining addresses came in and the box is ready for take off!

Pass Order is:
  1. Tall Paul
  2. thechenman
  3. thinde
  4. ironpeddler
  5. AshesTwoAshes
  6. MrAnderson41
  7. BigBear
  8. modo22
  9. Smokin'Sims
  10. LarryH
  11. CulturedHick
  12. Joebunaga
  13. CMontoya79
  14. 2K6TBSS
  15. Gavin

Please be careful when you open the box. I packaged it for maximum efficiency. :)  You'll notice I used bubble bags.  If you package it back up in the manner it was received, you'll have no problem and it will insure that the cigars remain safe, as they're floating on air. 

Headed your way Paul!

I'll post a tracking number shortly.

At least there will be a good selection of other sticks in addition to the Panacea when it gets back in Cali...

2K6TBSS said:
At least there will be a good selection of other sticks in addition to the Panacea when it gets back in Cali...

Must be nice.... :laugh:

P.S. I got a Gurka for yea!

Gurka? Pffff. Only the finest aged grape flavored Philly blunts for Jeff!!! :)

you know, all this talk about philly blunts and grape flavored white owls.....I have never tried either one of these sought after smokes!!  Is there a review I can read up on before making the plunge and buying a box :whistling:

modo22 said:
you know, all this talk about philly blunts and grape flavored white owls.....I have never tried either one of these sought after smokes!!  Is there a review I can read up on before making the plunge and buying a box :whistling:

Yeah, I just happen to remember THIS one... :laugh:

Can't wait to try the Panacea sticks, always meant to buy a few to try but never got around to it....great idea Rod.

ironpeddler said:

Can't wait to try the Panacea sticks, always meant to buy a few to try but never got around to it....great idea Rod.
I can't wipe this smile off my face! Ha! Don't know what's better, the pictures or this description "The aroma was light and powerfully offensive with notes of shopping bag and fennel. "

Looks like it will be on the porch when I arrive home. I should be able to have this flipped to Dave (thechenman) tomorrow since my puts and takes are pretty simple being the first one in line.

Dave are you ready?

Paul

Hopefully it'll ship being that it's good Friday!  Excited to keep track of this and see how it all works.

So I want to make sure I understand this correctly and maybe clear it up if anyone else is wondering the same.
Participant takes 1 each (red and black) and puts at least 1 cigar back in pass of equal/near value.

Does this mean I take the two Panacea but only need to put one cigar of equal value of one of the Panacea or both combined or is it like a normal pass one for one equal value of each?

Hope I didn't just confuse this more... :laugh:

Paul

Pass Arrived and everything is accounted for and in great shape.

P&T:
Put: My Uzi Weighs a Ton 6X60 $7.99 - Take: Panacea Black Perfecto Maduro $7.95
Put: San Lotano Maduro Toro 6X52 $6.30 - Take: Panacea Red Habano Corona $5.50

If this is all good it will fly tomorrow!

Paul

Review Posted for the Black Label and boy what a great cigar you guys are really going to enjoy this cigar!

Click here to see the review.

If I hear back tonight about my puts and takes I will be able to get this box moving tomorrow. Dave has confirmed in a PM that he is ready for the pass.

Hope you guys enjoy the review I will review the Red Label as well in the next few days.

Paul

ironpeddler said:

I literally LOLed and woke up my girlfriend when I scrolled down to the dissection pictures!!!   

Thanks for that!

Take a red and black. Place back in cigars close to the value. 2 for 2. Hope that's clear :)