• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

Rod said:
Take a red and black. Place back in cigars close to the value. 2 for 2. Hope that's clear :)
So I'm guessing the P&T I listed above are fine then?

This will hit the mail to Dave this morning.

Thanks guys for letting me play,
Paul

DC# 9405903699300084264241
Cigars are on their way to Dave should be there Monday!

Paul

Rod, it really is a bit unclear. Are you creating a list of other cigars as they get swapped in so people can plan their Puts and Takes and put them up for approval, or are we just playing it fast and loose with the only rules/oversight being 'Don't be a dick.'?

Gavin said:
Rod, it really is a bit unclear. Are you creating a list of other cigars as they get swapped in so people can plan their Puts and Takes and put them up for approval, or are we just playing it fast and loose with the only rules/oversight being 'Don't be a dick.'?

I would imagine what Rod had in mind was exactly how Paul did it. :thumbs:

Tall Paul said:
Pass Arrived and everything is accounted for and in great shape.

P&T:
Put: My Uzi Weighs a Ton 6X60 $7.99 - Take: Panacea Black Perfecto Maduro $7.95
Put: San Lotano Maduro Toro 6X52 $6.30 - Take: Panacea Red Habano Corona $5.50

If this is all good it will fly tomorrow!

Paul

If all of us follow suit similarly as Paul's post here, this will run smooth as silk!

Great lead off TP :p

Rod also asked for a fast turn-around. Getting the pass out again swiftly is much easier when you know ahead of time what you're trading for.

Gavin said:
Rod also asked for a fast turn-around. Getting the pass out again swiftly is much easier when you know ahead of time what you're trading for.
Also if we know if stuff is pre approved. I kinda jumped the gun and sent before it was even approved.

Just have fun. I'm not pre-approving your puts or takes. This is a simple cigar pass. I trust everyone's puts/takes will be in good faith.

Guys...received the Panacea Pass from Paul last night.  Everything looked good.  Will post my P/Ts shortly.

Rod said:
Just have fun. I'm not pre-approving your puts or takes. This is a simple cigar pass. I trust everyone's puts/takes will be in good faith.

Come on be honest, you just want to make sure it gets home before Gary's. 

thinde said:

Too bad...mine's already home!

:p

grateful1 said:

Too bad...mine's already home!

:p

It doesn't count if it hasn't left your house yet... :laugh:

Ok guys...sorry about the wait.  Here are my P/Ts.

P:  Romeo y Julieta Cazadore (OTS OCT 09) - $6.28
T:  Panacea Red Habano Corona - $5.50

P:  H. Upmann Magnum 50 (BTR NOV 09) - $8.20
T:  Panacea Black Maduro Perfecto - $7.95

As Rod is not pre-approving all P/Ts...should I just drop ship the pass this afternoon?  Assuming of course that Tom (thinde) is ready to receive it.  What say you Tom?

They look good, the only question I would have is about the CC/NC thing.

Look really good to me to can you send it back to me first...LOL

Sorry...I wasn't aware that, that would be an issue.  I thought we were essentially going like for like on price.

Tall Paul said:
Look really good to me to can you send it back to me first...LOL
Haha...if Tom has no problem with it...it's all yours...hahaha.

Honor system and price no? Basically we are all grown ass adults and should know that trading as long as close in price is ok. I don't see an issue as some of us may have mostly CC's to trade.

C

CMontoya79 said:
Honor system and price no? Basically we are all grown ass adults and should know that trading as long as close in price is ok. I don't see an issue as some of us may have mostly CC's to trade.

C

I was essentially typing the same thing as yours came in... Nothing to worry about!!
It just needs to continue!!  :)

I don't think the CC thing matters for the Panacea sticks because the nature of this pass.

How ever it should be mentioned for all the new guys to Passes that trades are usually NC for NC and CC for CC and it is always at the Pass hosts discretion!