• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

Tall Paul said:
How ever it should be mentioned for all the new guys to Passes that trades are usually NC for NC and CC for CC and it is always at the Pass hosts discretion! 

Nod... Thanks for the heads up.
I had read that in one or a few of the threads here, to clarify, My comment was based off Rod's comments "Just have fun" & "in good faith".
Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but to me this essentially says use good judgment & trade in fair value.
Just feel some things get complicated & this was exciting for me as their was no complications... Hoping it stays that way!!  :thumbs:

Edited for Spelling Exciting as exiting...lol (1 more time)

I think you are right and like some other members have said that Dave's P&T look good so he is most likely all set.

thechenman said:
Sorry...I wasn't aware that, that would be an issue.  I thought we were essentially going like for like on price.

Launch it! :thumbs:

There should be a disclaimer on this Pass because the rules are just as Paul said...like for like (CC for CC, NC for NC), price for price (within .25 to .50 per stick). This Pass is the exception to those rules...this is a Pass to get people to try a certain brand and the first of it's kind since I've been a member here at CP.

grateful1 said:
Would you guys please slow down.

*geesh
Gary, this thing is comming to me Friday and I'm leaving for VT ski weekend on Friday night. I may not have the time to get it out so do you mind if after I do my P/T I drop it off to you and you can mail it for me?

thinde said:

*geesh
Gary, this thing is comming to me Friday and I'm leaving for VT ski weekend on Friday night. I may not have the time to get it out so do you mind if after I do my P/T I drop it off to you and you can mail it for me?

Certainly. I'll take care of the package.

The Panacea Pass is off and headed your way Tom.  Insured Label# is 13102180000042044734.  

grateful1 said:

*geesh

Certainly. I'll take care of the package.

NOOOOOO!!!!!

No slowing down, as Rod said it should be quick turnaround, within 2days of receiving pass. And I'm sure this will not hamper the progress. I have faith in those that signed up.

C

thechenman said:
Sorry...I wasn't aware that, that would be an issue.  I thought we were essentially going like for like on price.

I wasn't saying the CC/NC thing was an issue.  I just remember that as a rule in the other passes I have been in, so just wanted to ask the question.

Nice puts!

Guys - keep it simple, take/put whatever you want regardless of the country of origin.  This pass is about having fun, keeping it simple, and most of all, acting in good faith.  :)

Rod said:
 Nice puts!

Guys - keep it simple, take/put whatever you want regardless of the country of origin.  This pass is about having fun, keeping it simple, and most of all, acting in good faith.   :)
Thanks for the clarification Rod.  I'm sure this will save some drama later when somebody tries to put a NC for a CC.

MrAnderson41 said:
 Nice puts!

Guys - keep it simple, take/put whatever you want regardless of the country of origin.  This pass is about having fun, keeping it simple, and most of all, acting in good faith.   :)
Thanks for the clarification Rod.  I'm sure this will save some drama later when somebody tries to put a NC for a CC.

Ok... First you read into something that's not there ^, & now your blaming Newbs for all the damage in other posts.
Are you feeling ok?  ???

Coming at ya Gary........USPS Label #13122830000007715187

PAM Diplomatico
Tat Cojonu 2003
Opus Dbl Corona

Now to brush up on my creative writting skills!

thinde said:
Coming at ya Gary........USPS Label #13122830000007715187

PAM Diplomatico
Tat Cojonu 2003
Opus Dbl Corona

Now to brush up on my creative writting skills!

Cool.

:thumbs:

Pass arrived safe & sound yesterday.

I'll open it up and post my P&Ts later today. I'll have this out tomorrow and on it's way to Ralph in PA.

PM sent to A2A to confirm receivership. :laugh:

Puts & Takes....

Put: Tatuaje Anarchy Apocalypse, $8.95 - Take: Panacea Black Perfecto Maduro, $7.95

Put: Flor de las Antillas Robusto, $5.95 - Take: Panacea Red Habano Corona, $5.50

Put: Fuente Opus X Double Corona, $15.00 - Take: Tatajuae Cojonu 2003, $13.00

Murcielago Belicoso (X3)...B.B.S. started a thread about them recently so I figure I'd throw a few of them in the box for a couple brothers to try...save one for Rod! :laugh:

Ralph (AshesTwoAshes) has done a great job of communicating with me to verify my addy and my readiness to catch the pass.  I've asked him that if he catches it on Tuesday to hold onto it until Wednesday to ship it to me.  The reason being I'm working 12 hour days Wed-Sat and won't be able to get my end turned back around until the following Monday.

I hope this is ok with everyone.