• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

Heads up Joe!  The package is inbound.

9405 9036 9930 0086 3176 55

Received today and everything looks fine, I'll post my P/Ts tomorrow with the hopes of putting it back in the mail Monday.

With Alan out, there are two spare Panaceas which is why I'm doubling up.

P:Flor de las Antillas RObusto 5.95          T:panacea Red 5.50
P:Don Pepin Serie JJ Selectos 6.13          T:panacea Red 5.50
P:Four Kicks Robusto Extra 7.77              T:panacea Black 7.95
P:Headley Grange Estupendos 8.31          T:panacea Black 7.95
P:Don Pepin Blue Label Lancero 7.08        T:Murcielaga Belicosa 6.76

*Edited because this laptop is crap

Great job Larry & Joe...nice P&Ts on both of your parts!

This is going smoooooth as silk.... :thumbs:

Arrived, attempted delivery notice, I have to pick up at the post office tomorrow.

C

I didn't think it was set for signature delivery, but I must've screwed up. Sorry man.

It may not have been, however my post office and delivery carriers are a lil screwy sometimes. If I'm not mistaken insured packages require signature upon delivery, and were supposed to insure this right?

Yup, and I did send it insured, so that makes sense.

It was raining last night and maybe they couldn't find a dry place to put the box, so maybe they were actually being good people and didn't want the box and contents to be possibly ruined.

SOB POST OFFICE CLISES AT 5!!! WTF!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! Have to see if I get off jury duty of work early tomorrow. :(

My proposal

T: panacea red $5.50 P: 601 Red Rabito $6.50
T: panacea black $7.95 P: quesada q'de tat Daga $9.14 (avg from smoke inn and corona). T: PAM $15.00 P: Tat la verite 2008 Churchill $19.95 (sticker on band)

Feedback? Thoughts? Comments?

No further comments/feedback? If ok then I'll get this on to Jeff if he's ready.

I haven't seen La Verites that high, but it still seems in line.

From further searches online, they range from 17.50-18.50, yet keep in mind thus stick likely came from a place with higher taxes/prices.

C