• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Congrats on the little one soon to pop! :thumbs:

And thanks again for the pass........May 23rd 7:15AM PST

I wish you the best with you and your wife's experience and thanks for the contest.

I'm going with my sister's birthday, May 20th, at 8:15 PM.

I will say May 26th 1:26 pm. All the best to you and your family Phil.

Brian

May 22nd 6:30pm. Right about the time you should've been at the Padron event. Good luck Phil.

May 21st...8:35PM

My daughter was born that date and time...21 years ago!

Thanks for the contest and good luck to the Mrs....may her birth go Smooth & Quick!

My guess May 23 7:27 PM! Thanks for the contest and congrats to ya future addition to the fam :thumbs:

It will be on its way as soon as I muster the energy to get out of my computer chair. Approximately 45 minutes.

Ok, no pass today, but maybe tomorrow. In the meantime I thought I'd throw out my proposed T's and P's.

Here they are, lemme know what you think.

T: DCM Stanford's 90th
P: Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino (2006)

T: AVO LE08
P: Ashton VSG Eclipse

T: Tatuaje Tainos
P: Tatuaje T110

I'm going to have to object, Wyatt. You're posting P/T before the pass gets to you? Do you know whose pass this is? I think you should wait at least a few days after getting the pass before you even think about exchanges. Things are moving way too quickly here.

I'm going to have to object, Wyatt. You're posting P/T before the pass gets to you? Do you know whose pass this is? I think you should wait at least a few days after getting the pass before you even think about exchanges. Things are moving way too quickly here.

Hmmm, very good point.

I could let the box sit in the corner for a few days and grow a few cobwebs to be more "in the spirit of the pass" if that'll help out.

:)