• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Pass is here when I got home. I'll go over it tonight after I get back home.

How about this?:

Take: Host bag
Put: Monte LE

If that doesn't work how about this?:

Put: LFD Small Batch II
Take: Tat T110

Lemme know which one works better and I can get it out tomorrow.

Clint if there is a host bag feel free to take it, as to the other p/t I have no idea what either is worth so maybe someone else can weigh in

Shit, I was off on the SB2. Looked at my Outlaw receipt and it said $17.50. The T110s are $10ish from what I've seen. If I need to redo that I can. Or it can be applied to Robbie's debt. LMK.

If you're comfortable with the overput I'm good with it.

I'm overputting to spite Gary. I think that's good enough. :p I've got Smelly's addy and will get this out tomorrow. Thanks for having me Phil.

Pass headed out this morning. 03100480000342974072. Thanks again Phil, it was a pleasure.

Justin any word on this, looks like Notice was left yesterday morning

Just picked it up from the PO. Will go dig through the humi and post some puts and get it out Monday.

Nice! Ready to receive... Addy confirmed with Justin via PM. :thumbs:

I'll try to get my P/T ready.

Thanks for playing Justin, although you really should take something out. If there was a chat I would tell you to stop by but unfortunately there is none =\

Didn't make it to the PO today, but it's packed up and ready to go so I'll drop it off tomorrow.

Box got here. Going to do a proper inspection and such over the weekend.

Proposed P/T:

T: Opus X Love Affair / P: Tatuaje Black Jar Release
T: Liga Privada No. 9 / P: Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo

Thanks! :thumbs: